TalkAboutSexxx.com

Sex and sexuality news and information forum

forum - business directory - image gallery

It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:19 pm 
Site Admin

Group rates international businesses' gay-friendliness
by Rex Wockner
24 June 2010

The International Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce said June 10 that "the top 5 most LGBT-friendly corporations in the world are IBM, Google, BT Group, Morgan Stanley and Cisco Systems."

The results are from the group's second International Business Equality Index, which is based on survey forms filled out by the corporations.

"IBM is extremely proud to receive this recognition ... on behalf of all 400,000 IBMers and our LGBT communities worldwide," said Patricia Lewis, vice president for diversity and employee experience.

Source: PrideSource.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:59 am 
Site Admin

Uproar at top restaurant as waiter quits over 'nipple tweak'

By Robert Verkaik and Sam Russell
Monday, 27 September 2010

Vincent Ma worked at the Yauatcha eatery in Soho, London, where, he alleges, he was subjected to a number of inappropriate remarks regarding his sexuality and loss of weight

The sedate world of dim sum dining is set to be rocked by allegations of sexual harassment among the waiting staff of one of London's best-known and award-winning Chinese restaurants.

In an unusual case of alleged workplace discrimination, a gay Chinese waiter has begun legal proceedings against the Michelin-starred restaurant Yauatcha, in Soho, where he says he was the victim of homophobic abuse and harassment by staff and customers.

Vincent Ma worked at the top London eatery until, he claims, sexual jibes and a failure to provide sufficient rest breaks for his diabetes forced him to leave. The 31-year-old says some colleagues began making comments after they discovered he was homosexual. He added that his high workload, coupled with his diabetes, caused him to lose weight, and this made the inappropriate remarks grow more frequent.

In his claim, lodged at an employment tribunal, Mr Ma says: "I was losing weight and, due to the tightness of the company uniform, a black T-shirt, my body figure was being shown. On one occasion, my nipples were popped out due to low temperature and one manager said to me it was sexy."

On another occasion, his nipples were pinched by a gay customer, he claims. When he complained to a duty manager, he says he did not receive a proper response but was asked: "Do you like it?" He also alleges that one of the managers asked him whether he was a virgin. Mr Ma said: "My loss of weight leads me to look attractive, but it brought me trouble as I suffered from sexual harassment from some duty managers. I can't tolerate their actions when it becomes frequent and aggressive; I was the centre of the world that everyone makes jokes on."

Yauatcha was opened as a minimalist teahouse and Chinese restaurant in 2004 by Alan Yau, the man behind Hakkasan and the Wagamama chain. Its food and staff have become favourites among restaurant critics and celebrities, with one critic describing Yauatcha as "pure Sex and the City territory".

Mr Ma has very little praise for his former employers. He resigned on 29 May after he lost weight and suffered from diabetic retinopathy. "I still have dreams, but I feel negative about this country," he said. "I feel that I was being discriminated. I wonder if there's justice in the world, especially now I am an individual to stand against a company."

Hakkasan Limited, the restaurant group which owns Yauatcha, strenuously denies the allegations. Interim chief operating officer David Anderson said changes had been made to Mr Ma's duties after he said he was diabetic, and that he received the same training duties as everyone else, and though inappropriate comments were made, Mr Ma "actively participated" in it. A spokesman said: "Hakkasan and Yauatcha have a company policy not to comment on individual cases."

Source: The Independent UK.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:36 am 
Site Admin

Gay waiter who claims he had nipples tweaked by customer sues Michelin starred restaurant

A homosexual waiter who claims he had his nipples tweaked by a customer is suing a Michelin starred restaurant for discrimination.

Vincent Ma claims he was subjected to harassment at the hands of managers Photo: National Pictures

17 November 2010

Vincent Ma, 31, also alleges that two managers simulated a homosexual kiss and fondled each other in front of him. Mr Ma says he was left "repulsed" and "humiliated" following homophobic abuse and harassment by staff and customers at the Yauatcha Chinese restaurant in Soho, central London. London Central Employment Tribunal heard how one manager at the award-winning eatery sang Madonna's Like a Virgin at him before asking is he was a virgin.

Yauatcha was opened as a minimalist teahouse and Chinese restaurant in 2004 by Alan Yau, the man behind upmarket Hakkasan and the Wagamama chain. Mr Ma was employed at the restaurant, a favourite amongst celebs and critics, as a commis chef on October 9 2010, his main duties being food running during lunch and dinner shifts, working for between 45 and 48 hours a week.

But in December last year he claims he began to be subjected to harassment at the hands of managers Imran Khaleel and Eder De Oliveira Fonseca Neto because he was homosexual. Giving evidence through an interpreter, Mr Ma said: "Mr Imran Khaleel noticed my nipples popping out, by pointing at my chest with his finger (but not touching). At the same time he said it was 'sexy'."

Mr Ma, who is Chinese, was diagnosed with type two diabetes in January this year, which caused him to lose a significant amount of weight. He claimed this made him more "defined" and noticeable. He said: "There were managers discussing my body figure and expressing that my body figure was sexy. On April 12 2010 I worked as a food runner at dinner time and there was a dinner party for the staff of L'Oreal. There were a group of male customers drawing attention on me. They asked me to take photos for them and also they would like to take my photos. However during their dinner time I was unintentionally shocked when a gay customer pinched my nipple, when I was serving food. After the dinner I told of the situation to Mr Khaleel, that I was being harassed when I was performing my job duty. I expressed about my nipple being pinched by a gay customer. I was disappointed that he asked me, 'do you like it?'.

"There was another incident when I faced sexual harassment by Mr Khaleel and Mr Eder De Oliveira Fonseca Neto. When I was walking upstairs from the lower ground floor, at the same time Mr Khaleel and Mr Eder De Oliveira Fonseca Neto were both walking downstairs. Mr Khaleel and Mr Eder De Oliveira Fonseca Neto intentionally performed pretend gay kissing and they were fondling with each other in front of me. There actions were repulsive and humiliating to me."

Describing the virgin incident, Mr Ma said: "I heard Mr Khaleel was singing a song by Madonna - Like a Virgin. Mr Khaleel aproached me again and asked me 'are you a virgin'. I replied by saying 'yes'. Then Mr Khaleel said 'I don't believe you - do you ever enter, or being entered by somebody?' Their sexual harassment conduct became more aggressive and frequent, I lost my dignity and respect from people."

Mr Ma also claims insufficient rest breaks and the physical nature of the work made his diabetes worse. He claims his managers failed to organise his lunch and dinner meals in accordance to his strict diet to control his blood glucose levels. Mr Ma said: "I had energy efficiency decline. My endurance carrying heavy objects walking up and down stairs was no longer a good as a normal person. I had substantial risk of danger that I may collapse and fall by carrying heavy objects due to dizziness or faintness brought on by hypoglycemia. I should be offered other job tasks that are less energy consuming, as my job title is commis. Commis have other job duties to perform."

Mr Ma finally resigned on May 29 this year.

Hakkasan Limited, the restaurant group which owns denies Mr Ma's claims of disability discrimination and harrassment on the grounds of his sexual orientation.

The hearing continues.

Source: Telegraph UK.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:41 pm 
Site Admin

Man wins £13,000 in damages after anti-gay bullying at work

A man yesterday won £13,000 in damages because of the anti-gay bullying he suffered at his workplace.

by Jamie Tabberer
19 November 2010

Photo: John Lindie

Steven Bain claims he was called offensive names by his colleagues at The Lighthouse architecture and design attraction in Glasgow, and was eventually unfairly dismissed. He was repeatedly asked if he ever dressed as a woman and said people would walk out of the room when he entered it.

Judge Lucy Wiseman called Bain's workplace "intimidating and degrading" before awarding the sum.

Source: PinkPaper UK.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:42 pm 
Site Admin

Firms should make workplaces "gay friendly"

A raft of new schemes will be aimed at promoting equality for homosexuals, such as recruiting more openly gay candidates to become MPs and making workplaces "gay-friendly".

By Tim Ross
2 December 2010

The Coalition's Equailty Strategy said many lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGB&T) people still faced discrimination and even violence. "Attitudes are changing," the strategy said. "But the sad reality remains that too many people are victims of discrimination and hate crime in the UK today."

Ministers are in talks with campaigners and faith leaders over plans to allow same-sex couples to register their civil partnerships in churches, and other places of worship. The Coalition will also promote the rights of same-sex couples abroad, updating the list of overseas partnerships that are legally recognised in the UK, and lobbying foreign governments that retain the death penalty for homosexuals.

Ministers will work with the governing bodies of sports to address homophobic prejudice in football and other sports and new guidelines will be introduced to address anti-gay bullying in schools. "Challenging and changing attitudes among young people is key to ensuring we continue to become a more tolerant society," the strategy said.

The Coalition will publish research into why employers struggle to make workplaces "gay, bisexual and transgender friendly". The strategy said: "We will work with business to consider the report"s recommendations and take steps to improve LGB&T equality in the workplace."

Source: Telegraph UK.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:55 pm 
Site Admin

Gay assistant sues IT faculty in Varadzin for harrassment in first such lawsuit in Croatia
22 December 2010

A senior Assistant at the Faculty of Information Sciences in Varazdin has filed a complaint against the institution for harassment because of his sexual orientation.

Dr. sc. Dario Kresic, who is a homosexual man, claims that two of his colleagues have been harassing him with jokes and inappropriate comments since 2009. Two gay rights organizations Kontra and Iskorak will join Kresic in his lawsuit, the first of its kind in Croatia.

Kresic says that colleagues Zeljko Hutinski and Bozidar Klicek have made jokes about him, imitated him in an effeminate manner in front of others, and made inappropriate comments about him. A year ago he engaged a lawyer, who sent the letter of complaint to the Faculty's dean, Tihomir Hunjak. Following the letter, Kresic says that he had been invited to speak with the dean who was angry that things have not been kept within the faculty. He told Kresic that if he is not happy with the institution, he can go someplace else. Hunjak did, however, demand the two colleagues apologize to Kresic, which they did.

Kresic claims, however, that two months before the lawyer's letter, he had been slotted for an advancement to the position of a docent. He was never given the position, and his seven enquiries on the matter had not been answered. "In October I wrote to the dean to ask him what has happened with the advancement, but even after seven letter, I have received no answer." Kresic says that he answered three job announcements. Only recently did he receive a letter from the dean who invited him for a conversation regarding the media's coverage of his case.

The faculty claims that Kresic has answered two job announcements, but that they cannot comment on it since these are still open and there are other qualified candidates who have applied. "We are not interested in sexual orientiation, religion or any other personal thing related to the candidates, we are only interested in their expertise. In any case, we try to adhere to a code of ethics, and we remind all of our employees to do the same," they said.

Source: Croatian Times.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:26 pm 
Site Admin

Sacked because I am gay - trotting veteran Steven Shinn

by Paul Lampathakis
1 January 2011

SACKED: Trotting veteran Steven Shinn claims he was sacked from Racing and Gaming WA because he is gay. Picture: Marie Nirme Source: PerthNow

A member of one of Australia's most famous horseracing families claims he has been sacked from a senior trotting job because he is gay.

Internationally renowned harness racing driver Steven Shinn who won the prestigious Kilmore Cup in 1976 with legendary WA pacer Pure Steel has taken action against Racing and Wagering WA for allegedly unfairly dismissing him in November. Mr Shinn, whose nephew is Melbourne Cup-winning jockey Blake Shinn, and who is backed by top racing identities such as champion reinsman Chris Lewis, said his problems started within months of being employed in April 2008 as a senior harness racing steward.

He said RWWA chairman of stewards John Zucal had told him,"None of your colleagues want to work with you". "I asked one of my managers, 'Is this a gay thing?'," said Mr Shinn, whose case is in the Fair Work Australia tribunal and who started as a steward in 1992. "The manager said, 'Before you arrived here, we heard you were fired in Adelaide because your boss walked in on you naked with your boyfriend', which was a complete lie." The manager did not deny the conversation occurred, but refused to comment, as did Mr Zucal.

But RWWA human resources general manager Linda Munro said RWWA "would strenuously deny any allegation of discrimination against Mr Shinn", whose role saw him adjudicate at races. "Mr Shinn's employment was terminated by RWWA following a full and thorough investigation," she said. In a letter in November, RWWA said he was dismissed for "ongoing performance concerns and unprofessional conduct", and there were concerns about his "integrity", "objectivity and honesty".

But Lewis a recent WA Racing Industry Hall of Fame inductee prominent trainers Ross Olivieri and Mike Reed, star driver Morgan Woodley and driver-trainer Nigel Johns defended him as "one of the fairest stewards", "a man of integrity", "honest", "professional" and "a straight shooter". They said it was "highly possible" his "disgraceful" sacking was because of his sexuality. "I do believe that (he was fired because he is gay)," Olivieri said. "The guy is highly respected. I don't know of any other situation where the industry would come out with a petition in support of a steward. They are regarded by many in the industry as the enemy."

The five are among more than 100 trotting figures who have signed a petition calling for RWWA to grant Mr Shinn a further hearing or appeal. Australia's "pacing priest", Father Brian Glasheen, who has blessed the nation's biggest harness events, last month wrote to Racing and Gaming Minister Terry Waldron, saying "justice does not appear to be done" in Mr Shinn's case, and asking whether "his sexuality" had played a role.

Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor director-general Barry Sargeant wrote back saying the minister had "no legislative authority to intervene" in RWWA operational matters.

Mr Shinn said he had always shied away from publicity, but spoke out after discrimination each time his sexuality became known and being deprived a "fair chance" to defend himself in the inquiry leading to his sacking. "I never even got a chance to face and cross-examine the witnesses against me," he said. "I believe this has happened because I am gay. I want to draw attention to the plight of the thousands of gay and lesbian people and those from other minorities who daily suffer from both overt and latent discrimination still prevalent in this country."

Mr Shinn said he got a previous written warning in 2009 for minor issues. Then the termination letter alleged that in October 2010 he used "offensive language and intimidating behaviours" towards another employee, failed to follow "procedures and protocol in relation to excluding a horse from a race", and stood down an employee without consulting his direct manager.

Mr Shinn said he stood down the steward by his authority as chair of stewards for the day, because the man who in another work incident told him he would "knock my head off" was "behaving unprofessionally and aggressively". The decision not to exclude the horse in question from a race was made by a majority vote of stewards, not by him alone.

It is understood barrister Tom Percy QC will represent Mr Shinn pro bono, alongside Stephen Butcher of Perth firm Dwyer Durack.

Source: The Sunday Times (Australia) via Perth Now.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:07 pm 
Site Admin

Gay man wins constructive dismissal case against "London"s oldest gay pub"
13 January 2011

The Coleherne Arms in 1981

A gay man who accused London"s oldest gay pub of discrimination has also won his case for constructive dismissal.

Charles Lisboa, 41, joined the Coleherne Arms in Earls Court as assistant manager shortly before it re-opened as the Pembroke Arms in December 2008. The pub, regarded as London"s first gay drinking establishment, was acquired by Realpubs in 2008 and is now a gastropub. Mr Lisboa said managers had tried to "de-gay" the pub, asked him to tell a gay couple to stop kissing and also put a side outside saying it was not a gay pub any more. He also claimed that he was told by Realpubs director Malcolm Heaps that he was "another kind of gay".

He was awarded thousands of pounds in compensation by a tribunal last February, although the panel did not uphold his claim of constructive dismissal. However, he appealed to the Employment Appeal Tribunal and won his case this week. The judgment stated that "a policy of embracing diversity and welcoming inclusiveness is laudable; discriminating against gay customers and staff on grounds of their sexual orientation is not", and added that it was "plainly and unarguably the case that gay customers were treated less favourably on the grounds of their sexual orientation" by Realpubs.

Mr Lisboa, who was represented by Russell Jones & Walker, said: "No one should have to put up with repeated abuse and prejudice in the workplace. That is why I brought my case." His compensation will be calculated at another tribunal.

Source: PinkNews.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:50 pm 
Site Admin

Transsexual PC Air flight attendants, Nathatai Sukkaset, 26, Dissanai Chitpraphachin, 24, Chayathisa Nakmai, 24 and Phuntakarn Sringern, 24, pose for photographers at the airline's office in Bangkok.

The newly formed airline wants to differentiate themselves from their competitors by hiring transsexuals, locally known as "katoeys" or "ladyboys". Original plans to hire only male and female attendants were changed when more than 100 job applications from transvestites and transsexuals were received, four of whom were recruited along with 19 female and seven male flight attendants. The airline said the qualifications were the same as that required of female flight attendants, which include femininity and attractiveness.
Picture: REUTERS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:47 am 
Site Admin

LGB inequality persists in Northern Ireland workplaces
23 March 2011

A report on LGB peoples' experiences of equality in the workplace is launched

Two-fifths of lesbian, gay and bisexual (LGB) people working in the public sector in NI have heard derogatory comments by colleagues, a report says.

The report is based on research carried out on LGB peoples' experiences of equality in the workplace. It also suggested 30% of LGB people in the community and voluntary sector have experienced derogatory remarks.

Social Development Minister Alex Attwood will launch the report at Parliament Buildings on Wednesday. He said: "My Department is committed to the progression of a shared future for all in Northern Ireland. I commissioned the Rainbow Project to carry out this research as part of this process."

Matthew McDermott, the equality officer at the Rainbow Project and the report's author said: "This report presents quantitative data on the experiences of LGB people of employment in Northern Ireland. It is the first piece of research of its kind in Northern Ireland which will inform government and employers of the experiences of LGB people in the workplace. This in turn should then enable government and employers to consider the measures they think appropriate to improve working life for all LGB people."

Mr McDermott said the report highlighted there was still more to be done in the promotion of equality of opportunity across Northern Ireland.

Source: BBC News.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:09 pm 
Site Admin

Survey: Half of gay men out at work
12 October 2011

Over half of respondents said they were out at work (Photo: Jyri)

Over half of gay men have come out at work, a survey says.

According to a Gaydar.co.uk poll of more than 5,000 users, 56 per cent are out to their employer and 82 per cent are out to friends. Sixty-per cent have told their mothers about being gay but just 50 per cent have come out to their fathers.

The study also showed that 38 per cent of men have had to come out at least ten times to friends, family, neighbours and new colleagues. It was released to mark National Coming Out Day, which is today.

Although 80 per cent said it was easier to come out now than ten years ago, 40 per cent said they had experienced homophobia with 30 per cent suffering verbal abuse and ten per cent experiencing violence. Just one in ten said they liked to keep their sexuality completely private.

Simon Johnson, product manager at Gaydar.co.uk, said: “It’s encouraging to see that just a tenth of those questioned have not come out, and also that a majority of guys feel it easier to come out now than ten years ago. These findings highlight positive changes in peoples’ attitudes and, overall, great progression in society’s perceptions of the LGBT community.”

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:12 pm 
Site Admin

Stonewall launches gay-friendly job website
by Jessica Geen
21 October 2011

Gay rights charity Stonewall has launched a job website with vacancies from gay-friendly employers.

ProudEmployers.org.uk lists jobs with employers such as Credit Suisse, BP and De Montford University – all of whom are members of the charity’s Diversity Champions programme. Job seekers can search by title and location, or browse vacancies by salary, category and type. The charity has also launched a careers guide and website for graduate jobseekers.

Copies of ‘Starting Out’ will be distributed across student unions, LGBT societies, careers servcies and sixth forms, while students and graduates can also visit StartingOutGuide.org.uk. All employers listed in the resources have committed to supporting gay staff and inclusive workplace policies.

Laura Doughty, Stonewall deputy chief executive, said: “Attracting, developing and retaining the most talented staff is key for all of the employers Stonewall works with. By advertising vacancies on our dedicated site or showcasing why they are an employer of choice in the careers guide, these employers directly reach out to lesbian, gay and bisexual talent, who look for employers who recognise that people perform better when they can be themselves.”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:30 am 
Site Admin

Gay teacher leaves fundamentalist Christian school
Wednesday 14 December 2011

Duran Renkema

The gay teacher who fought to keep his job at a fundamentalist Christian school in Oegstgeest has reached an agreement to leave the school after all.

A court in Leiden ruled in favour of Duran Renkema when he fought against his dismissal, saying the simple fact the man has gone public with his homosexuality and lives with a man is no reason to suspend and then sack him. Both sides have agreed not to comment on the terms of the agreement.

The Netherlands has dozens of fundamentalist Christian schools which oppose homosexuality on Biblical principles. While funded by the government, they are run independently. Such schools may not discriminate but are free to determine their own 'professional demands' for teachers.

In practice, this means they are allowed to refuse gay teachers and pupils on the grounds that homosexuality conflicts with their religious principles.

Source: DutchNews.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:58 pm 
Site Admin

MI5 named as gay-friendly employer
by Wesley Johnson
Wednesday, 11 January 2012

MI5 offices in central London

The Security Service MI5 has been named on a list of Britain's most gay-friendly employers for the first time.

MI5, which has not always welcomed gay employees out of a perceived fear they could be vulnerable to corruption, was ranked at number 62 in the top 100 list of Britain's best employers for lesbian, gay and bisexual staff. It is the first time MI5 has appeared in the list compiled by the equality charity Stonewall.

Jonathan Evans, MI5's director general, said there was still more work to be done to make the Security Service "a truly inclusive place to work". "The Security Service has worked hard in recent years to promote equality and diversity across all areas of its work," he said. "We are pleased to be recognised by Stonewall, but there is still more we can do. We will continue to support lesbian, gay and bisexual staff to make MI5 a truly inclusive place to work."

Ernst & Young topped the list, which is based on a confidential survey of more than 7,500 lesbian, gay and bisexual employees, followed by last year's winners, the Home Office.

The top 10 were:

:: 1. Ernst & Young
:: 2. Home Office
:: 3. Barclays
:: 4. Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
:: 5. Metropolitan Housing Partnership
:: 6. Goldman Sachs
:: 7. Accenture
:: 8. IBM
:: 9. Gentoo
:: 10. Simmons & Simmons

Source: The Independent UK.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:00 pm 
Site Admin

Russian airline forces gay flight attendant to marry woman or lose job
29 January 2012

MOSCOW -- LGBT activists in Russia are planning a campaign to boycott the Russian airline Aeroflot following a report that a gay flight attendant was forced by the airline to enter into a heterosexual marriage or face losing his job.

Maxim Kupreev, via GayRussia.ru

According to a report by GayRussia.ru, internal sources at Aeroflot confirmed that 25-year-old flight attendant Maxim Kupreev was given the ultimatum late last year after he announced plans to establish an LGBT group within the airline in order to protect the rights of gay and lesbian employees.

At the end of 2011, Kupreev married his school friend Sofia Mikhailova so he could retain his job at Aeroflot. Mikhailova, in turn, received the right to fly Aeroflot for 10 percent of the fare – and other company privileges.

The boycott is set to be launched on Feb. 9 February at a rally outside the corporate offices of Aeroflot in Moscow, and activists said they will call upon air travelers to "condemn the discriminatory policies" of Aeroflot, and reject the airline until it creates equal conditions for LGBT workers.

According to one of the organizers, Nikolai Alekseev, Founder of Moscow Pride, "We have devised a series of slogans on the double meaning of the term 'marriage,' which we intend to convey to the public in the context of Aeroflot." Alexeyev said that the boycott will be launched "on a very symbolic day -- February 9th is the birthday not only of Russian civil aviation, but the main carrier of the country, Aeroflot. It's the perfect day to draw attention to their discriminatory policies."

Protestors said they also plan for the exclusion of Aeroflot from the global airline alliance "Sky Team," of which leading members include U.S.-based Delta Airlines, and European carrier Air France.

Source: LGBT Nation.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next