TalkAboutSexxx.com

Sex and sexuality news and information forum

forum - business directory - image gallery

It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 753 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:07 am 
Site Admin

Nude models become artists' canvases on NYC Bodypainting Day
July 9, 2016

NEW YORK (AP) -- About 100 naked people gathered on Saturday to paint the town red - and blue, green, orange, magenta and neon yellow.

Dozens of artists used the naked bodies as canvases on the third annual NYC Bodypainting Day, which celebrates freedom of artistic expression and body acceptance. The volunteer models, including Charles Darius, doffed their duds in Manhattan's Dag Hammarskjold Plaza, outside the United Nations headquarters, for a few hours of painting before boarding double-decker buses and taking their art show throughout the city.

"I enjoy being nude," said Darius, whose parents are from Europe and took him to nude beaches often when he was a child. "It's a pleasure to indulge in that enjoyment on a sidewalk in Manhattan."

Onlookers, many snapping photos and shooting videos on their cellphones, shared words of encouragement with the models, who endured two- or three-hour painting sessions on an overcast day with temperatures in the low 70s.

Artist Andy Golub, who painted bodybuilder Vanessa Adams, created NYC Bodypainting Day as a way to promote human connection through art. He said he and the other artists were creating art inspired by the models' "inner beauty," the theme for this year's event. Adams, participating for the first time, said she had a bit of the jitters standing naked in front of scores of people. "Let's hurry up and paint my face so I'll be incognito," she said. "If I'm green, no one will know it's me."

Public nudity is legal in the city when it's for artistic purposes, such as a play, a performance or an art show. But Golub and model Zoe West were arrested in 2011 during a bodypainting project in Times Square. West sued over the arrest, and the city paid her a $15,000 settlement.

Golub said Bodypainting Day, which also takes place in Amsterdam and is scheduled for Brussels, makes "the world a better place" by benefiting everyone involved. He said the artists get to share their voices with the public, the models get to embrace their bodies and the public gets to appreciate all the types of people on display.

Some of the NYC Bodypainting Day event's artists, including Matt Deifer, also painted models at last summer's Philly Naked Bike Ride.

Source: AP

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:16 pm 
Site Admin

Paris - Bra Free Day 2016

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:37 am 
Site Admin

Westminster Bridge, London

... when they built the bridge no one considered the sunlight and the shadows it would create...

:bouncy 1: :happy0192:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:54 pm 
Site Admin

ugh :spankmehard:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:32 am 
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:53 am 
Site Admin

Annual No Pants Subway Ride hits cities around the world
January 8, 2017

NEW YORK (AP) -- Subway riders around the world got an eyeful when their fellow transit users stripped down to their underwear on Sunday for the annual No Pants Subway Ride.

The event, organized by the Improv Everywhere comedy collective, started in 2002 in New York with seven participants. "We want to give New Yorkers a reason to look up from their papers, from their phones, and experience something that's a little different than their average run-of-the-mill stuff," said Jesse Good, one of the event's organizers.

Pants-less subway rides were scheduled to take place this year in dozens of cities around the world, including in Boston; Berlin; Prague; and Warsaw, Poland, organizers said. Philadelphia's version was sponsored by a laundry delivery service, which asked participants to show up with extra pants or other clothing to donate to charity.

Participants are told to get on trains and act as they normally would and are given an assigned point to take off their pants. They're asked to keep a straight face and respond matter-of-factly to anyone who asks them if they're cold.

Moments before entering a Manhattan station, Peter Saez said it was his third time going pant-less. "People who don't understand what we're doing will look at us like we're doing something bad or wrong," Saez said. "It's just for fun. It's a fun trip, that's all."

Toni Carter planned on stripping down to her tight boxers with little polka-dots. "Not very often do I have an opportunity with a group of people to take my pants off and show it whatever I got to show," Carter said. "I'm entertaining New York City. This is my form of art."

Wei Wei, a student from China who just moved to New York, was curious about the event but was on the fence about whether she was going to go through with taking off her pants. But there was no hesitation for Angela Bancilhon, a tourist from Australia who had her husband and two young sons along for the ride. "It's fun. Why the hell not?" Bancilhon said. "We're in NYC. Why wouldn't you?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:11 pm 
Night Stalker

If only I could get an egg basket holder like this for Easter!

:o

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:20 pm 
Tentative Sexplorer

:whistle:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:38 pm 
Site Admin

Sex prank gets Canadian man off New Zealand mailing list
22 April 2017

WELLINGTON (AFP) - A Canadian man sent out invitations to a fake swingers' sex party in a desperate attempt to get himself removed from the mailing list of a New Zealand golf club which he was mistakenly added to.

Ian Campbell from Toronto was accidentally added to the email list for a Friday group at the Russley Golf Club in Christchurch because he has a similar email address to a namesake member. Campbell, who runs a home meal service for the elderly in his home city, told the New Zealand Herald newspaper that once he was on the list, he couldn't get off despite several attempts. "I e-mailed them three times to tell them I wasn't the right Ian Campbell but kept getting e-mail updates," he said.

After doing some research, Campbell came across Tawse Manor on the outskirts of Christchurch which advertises itself as an "adult-themed" alternative accommodation venue. He duly wrote an invitation to a party at the manor and hit "reply all."

"Just a quick note to our 'Russley Rounders'; as we did this time last year, a few of us will be meeting up at Tawse Manor around 7pm," Campbell wrote. "Last year we had a lot of trouble squeezing 14 people into only two rooms, so this year we have reserved all four rooms and will have the whole manor to ourselves (with the exception of the Play Room from 11pm to 2am, when it is reserved for the Tawse Kink group). This year we are keeping it to a maximum of four per room (and couples will be split up this time - we don't need a repeat of last year's fiasco!!!)."

In a follow up e-mail, Campbell apologised for sending the message to all rather than to the swinging "Rounders". "I've fixed it now so we won't have the same e-mail slip-up again. I realise that not everyone in the Friday Golf Group is privy to our extra-curricular activities at the Russley Rounders, and may not approve."

He then finally revealed the prank: "TAKE ME OFF YOUR GODDAMN LIST. Three times now I've written to the senders of these e-mails asking to be removed from the mailing list. I'm not the Ian Campbell you're thinking of, ok? All you have to do is remove my specific e-mail address from your list and I will stop getting notices about your golf club on the other side of the world."

Campbell believes he has now been removed from the list.

Source: AFP via Straits Times

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:50 pm 
Site Admin

Thousands strip off for Sydney nude swim
By Allison Yee
20 March 2017

The sun wasn’t out but the guns most definitely were when thousands of people stripped off to take part in The Sydney Skinny annual charity race.

Close to 1400 swimmers flocked to Cobblers Beach in Sydney’s Middle Harbour, daring to bare as they swam the 300 and 900 metre course. But before your inner prude kicks in, all that nudity was for a good cause.

With the event about “personally challenging yourself to step ever-so-slightly outside your comfort zone”, it’s all about the journey – and not the nudity - for everyone who takes part.

In fact, no spectators are allowed and all swimmers are given sarongs as they come out of the water. Oh, and swimmers are encouraged to raise money for charity partners including Foundation for Parks and Wildlife and Cure Brain Cancer Foundation.

For surfing legend Layne Beachley, the day was about having fun without any inhibitions whatsoever. “It’s amazing how many excuses people have when I say ‘you want to come swim nude with me?’ and they’re like ‘Uh, maybe give me another 12 months when I’ve lost all little bit more weight,’” Layne told the TODAY show. "We're all born, flesh and blood, and it's a matter of just going outside, having some fun and swimming with thousands of people."

Source: Yahoo! Australia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:21 pm 
Site Admin

Naked truth: Models sport pithy slogans painted on bare bods
June 9, 2017

NEW YORK (AP) -- Dozens of people have gathered in Times Square to tell the naked truth - or tell the truth naked.

Brooke Champlain stood nude in one of New York's busiest areas Friday with the slogan "We're All Just Stardust" painted around her bellybutton during Body Notes, an event organizers say was designed to uplift people.

The nude models were painted in view of gawking tourists and heavily armed police. Brushed onto their bare torsos were pithy slogans, including, "Embrace Love And Life" and "Born Naked."

Body Notes is the brainchild of Andy Golub, producer of NYC Bodypainting Day. He says it lets people express themselves through "their words and their bodies." He was inspired by the "Subway Therapy" art project of sticky notes containing people's thoughts after the presidential election.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:20 pm 
Site Admin

The World Naked Bike Ride comes to London
11 June 2017

Hundreds stripped off as the World Naked Bike Ride hit London this weekend, aimed at encouraging a ‘vision of a cleaner, safer, body-positive world’

Source: Guardian UK

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:25 pm 
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:45 pm 
Site Admin

Hunky cops photo prompts Facebook users to ask for arrests
September 13, 2017

GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) -- A group selfie from some Florida police officers has caused a social media stir, prompting some Facebook users to inquire about their marital status and others to ask to be arrested.

The photo of the three Gainesville officers was posted on their department's Facebook page as Hurricane Irma lashed the state Sunday. The caption said they were "getting ready to do some work." The post produced more than 100,000 comments praising the officers' good looks. One woman wrote that she would like to turn herself in for the thoughts running through her head. Another posted: "how long does it take to get from NW Arkansas to Gainesville Florida? Asking for a friend." The department issued an update asking people not to call 911 to "request this group respond to your 'incident.'"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:24 pm 
Site Admin

Kinky sex has its day at SF’s Folsom Street Fair
By Joaquin Palomino
September 25, 2017

A line of men and women decked out in leather, leashes and lingerie waited to be flogged and spanked in an enclosed stage as hundreds of spectators watched and snapped photos Sunday.

It was just another day at the Folsom Street Fair, a celebration of all things kink and an annual San Francisco event since 1984. Tens of thousands of fans of bondage, discipline and sadomasochism — along with the merely curious — filled the South of Market street. “It gives people the opportunity to experience something they might not otherwise feel safe doing,” said Beatrice Stone, who was coordinating the spanking and flogging to raise money for local charities. “If someone comes for the first time, we make sure it’s safe — we have experienced tops.”

Zack, 25, made a spur-of-the-moment decision to be flogged onstage. The South Bay resident, who declined to give his last name, said it was “pretty fun” — the organizers made sure he felt comfortable, and they checked in often to see that he was OK as his legs became weaker from the lashing. “It’s great to have a space where we can come out and not feel so weird about being weird,” Zack said.

As the sun beat down on the self-proclaimed “world’s biggest leather event,” bare skin was on full display, with many people walking the street fully naked. On one large stage in the middle of the festival, near-naked men simulated sex as the crowd called out suggestions. Nearby, dozens of people dressed up as dogs barked and howled in a large pen. At other booths, people were intricately bound in rope.

The fair, which had a suggested $10 entrance fee, raises money for community groups. The nonprofit that organizes it and other events says it has donated nearly $6 million to charities since the festival began.

While many of the booths were hawking sex toys, others were advocating for safer sex and services directed toward the LGBT community. Black Brothers Esteem, a support program of the San Francisco AIDS Foundation that works with gay and bisexual African American men, was handing out condoms and information about HIV prevention.

Tony Bradford, the program’s assistant director of community engagement, said it was the program’s first year at the festival. The group decided to participate after hearing that the event had become more diverse, he said. “People of color who used to be closeted kinky are out now,” said Bradford, who has been coming to the fair for years. “I’ve never seen a crowd here this diverse.”

Thierry Rocchia, 52, said he knew of the fair only from photos until he attended Sunday. He said he expected it would be rougher, but was pleasantly surprised by the “friendly and fun atmosphere.” “There’s nothing like this in the United Kingdom, and I’m not sure we could have a festival like it there,” the London resident said.

Melvin Morgan, who has been coming to the Folsom Street Fair since the 1990s, said it has become more “touristy” over the years. But one thing hasn’t changed, he said: the fair’s body-positive atmosphere. “People are walking around naked and bare, and I love that,” he said. “We came into this world naked, and that’s how it should be.”

Source: San Francisco Chronicle

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 753 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next