TalkAboutSexxx.com

Sex and sexuality news and information forum

forum - business directory - image gallery

It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 7:49 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
 Post subject: Re: Weird sexy news
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:51 pm 
Site Admin

:moon:

LOL, Steam-Cleaned Vagina, sounds like a Chinese dish, incorrectly translated.
Bon appetit.

:tease:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:17 pm 
Site Admin

Penises on the fashion catwalk – a flesh flash too far?
by Hannah Marriott
Thursday, 22 January 2015

A model on the catwalk for Rick Owens - penis covered for modesty Photograph: PATRICK KOVARIK/AFP/Getty Images

Exposed nipples? Naked bottoms? Bare breasts?

The insouciant editors who sit in the front row of fashion shows have seen the lot at womenswear shows – and will barely raise an eyebrow. But the flesh on show at Rick Owens’ menswear show in Paris on Thursday surprised even them.

In a highly unusual move, the American designer sent four of his models down the runway wearing clothes with peepholes that showed full-frontal male nudity underneath.

The flash of flesh was presented subtly, in an otherwise typically dramatic, drapey collection of dark colours and loose silhouettes. As the audience gradually realised that a taboo was being broken in front of their eyes, whispers and occasional giggles rippled down the front row like a Mexican wave. It was a move which earned him the Instagram hashtag: #dickowens.

Penis on the catwalk at Rick Owens’ show, SS2015 Photograph: kollektivnoir/Instagram/Instagram

Gender-specific body parts are notoriously ubiquitous during fashion week. At Acne’s spring/summer 2015 party, guests were fed penis-shaped canapes; after his spring/summer 2014 show a year previously, Walter Van Beirendonck popped penises onto his metallic snakeskin brogues. At the spring/summer 2015 shows, Tom Ford, Erdem and Christopher Kane featured exposed nipples, but while the latter have come to be almost routine – they tend to appear every season in some capacity – exposed phalli are less common. Still, Rick Owens has a history of winning headlines with his catwalk shows. For spring/summer 2014, he was widely applauded for sending a fierce, muscular Step Dance team down the catwalk stomping and scowling. That show was heralded as a significant moment in the rise of diverse casting in fashion shows.

A model walks the runway during the Rick Owens Menswear Fall/Winter 2015-2016 show at Palais de Tokyo as part of Paris Fashion Week on January 22, 2015 in Paris, France. (Kristy Sparow/Getty)

If the fashion crowd’s interest was piqued, the models on the catwalk were a lot more laid-back about the experience, according to one. “It was not a thing at all,” he told the Guardian. Everyone knew what they would be wearing at early fittings. Having been chosen to model one of the show’s less exposing outfits himself, “I just noticed it when I looked at the photo board and saw that there were cocks hanging about. Ha!”

Phallic delights at the Acne SS2015 party Photograph: Helen Seamons/Helen Seamons

Source: Guardian UK.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:54 pm 
Site Admin

Married TV actor wakes up to find his testicles have been stolen after he is drugged in Russian bar by attractive blonde working for organ traffickers
By Will Stewart
26 February 2015

Dmitry Nikolaev

Police in Russia are tracking a gang - apparently including a doctor - who drugged a TV soap actor and removed his testicles.

Dmitry Nikolaev, 30, had a drink with a 'young blonde woman' who approached him at a bar after he finished a performance at a small Moscow theatre. Flirting with him, she invited him to a sauna, and though he was married, he agreed to go with her. 'They kissed and had some more beer and after that the actor remembers nothing,' said a police source.

He woke up next day at a bus stop, feeling acute pain, and with blood on his trousers. Rushed to hospital, he was told that his testicles had been removed and that 'it was done like proper surgery by someone with a medical education'.

The operation was conducted in a 'skillful way', said police, who believe his beer was spiked by an unknown drug. They fear a gang seeking to sell human organs on the black market.

The actor, now working as a children's animator, was too embarrassed at first to explain what had happened to his wife, said media reports. Russia's Life News carried exclusive pictures of the victim in hospital.

Source: Daily Mail UK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:03 am 
Site Admin

Swedish Fanny blocked by UK supermarket card
18 February 2015

A Swedish expat in London experienced a culture clash when she failed to register for a store card online – because in the UK her first name is a rude word for a woman’s precious parts. The story has gone viral in her home country.

Fanny Carlsson has now decided to start using her middle name ‘Linnéa’. The 19-year-old from Uddevalla in Sweden has worked at skincare chain The Body Shop in London for five months. But when she tried to apply for a points card with the supermarket Sainsbury’s, an error message appeared saying her first name was invalid.

"I just found it amusing and I've now got a card as Linnéa instead," she told The Local. "Because I already knew what 'Fanny' meant before I moved to England, I have chosen to call myself Linnéa at work. It's pretty much only when I talk to Swedes that I use my first name," she added.

According to Swedish site Svenska Namn, more than 10,000 Swedish women - and one man - are called Fanny, which was also a popular British name several centuries ago. Fanny Price is the heroine of Jane Austen’s novel ‘Mansfield Park’. But in the UK it is also a slang word for the female sexual organ.

Fanny Carlsson quickly took a screen shot of the loyalty card's online application form and tweeted the incident, writing “Love being called Fanny and living in the UK". The tweet has since gone viral in Sweden.

“I previously only had friends and family following me on Twitter, so I certainly had no idea it would spread that much and I don't understand how it did. But I find it really funny and many people seem to have had similar problems with their names abroad," she said. "My parents already knew I had had some problems with my name, so they're mainly just happy they gave me a middle name that works better!"

A spokeswoman from UK loyalty scheme company Nectar, which manages Sainsbury's store cards, said: "Like many companies we block a number of words on the Nectar website. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to this particular customer and are reviewing this going forward."

Source: The Local Sweden

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:34 am 
Site Admin

World's first penis REDUCTION surgery: Teenager requested op after his manhood grew so large it stopped him having sex
By Alex Robertson
12 February 2015

A 17-year-old boy has undergone the world's first penis reduction surgery, surgeons claim.

The American teen requested the surgery after his penis grew too large, restricting his ability to have sex or play competitive sports. The boy's surgeons were shocked when he came to them complaining that his penis was too big. When flaccid, it measured almost seven inches in length and had a circumference of 10 inches - around the size of a grapefruit. Surgeons described it as being shaped like an American football.

The surgeon who treated the teenager, Rafael Carrion, a urologist at the University of South Florida, told MailOnline: 'There comes a time in every urologist's career that a patient makes a request so rare and impossible to comprehend that all training breaks down and leaves the physician speechless. 'That question was "can you make my penis smaller"?'

A 17-year-old boy in Florida is thought to be the first person to undergo penis reduction surgery. The teenager requested the operation after his penis (pictured on an X-ray) grew too large

The teenager had suffered from several bouts of priapism - an unwanted erection, due to having a condition in which abnormally-shaped blood cells block vessels in the penis, causing it to swell. These episodes had left his penis bloated and misshapen. He said he was unable to have sex or play competitive sport, had difficulty wearing his pants due to his 'large and heavy phallus', and was embarrassed by how visible it appeared underneath regular clothing. Though his penis was so large, it did not grow when he had erections - it merely became firmer.

'His penis had inflated like a balloon,' said Dr Carrion. 'It sounds like a man's dream - a tremendously inflated phallus - but unfortunately although it was a generous length, it's girth was just massive, especially around the middle. 'It looked like an American football.' Dr Carrion and his team looked at the medical literature but couldn't find any precedent for what to do. 'Lord knows there's a global race on how to make it longer and thicker in plastic surgery circles, but very little on how to make it smaller,' he said.

In the end, they decided to embark on a surgical technique normally used to treat Peyronie's disease, a condition where scar tissue develops along the penis, causing it to bend. The surgeons sliced along an old circumcision scar, unwrapped the skin of the penis, and cut out two segments of tissue from either side. 'It was a bit like having two side tummy-tucks - that's how we explained it to him,' said Dr Carrion. The doctors were able to bypass the urethra - the tube which carries urine through the penis - and all of the nerves that provide sensation.

The teenager spent just two days in hospital before returning home, apparently 'ecstatic' with his new penis. The doctors did not take final measurements of the penis, although Dr Carrion told MailOnline the result was 'generous'. 'It's slightly longer and slightly thicker than the average male, but now it looks symmetrical, and the patient was very satisfied,' he said. The teen now has no problem having normal erections and has full sensation. 'It looks cosmetically appealing, and he said it was a life-changing event, he's all smiles,' said Carrion.

Since the paper describing the surgery was published in The Journal of Sexual Medicine, Dr Carrion has only had one person approach him to request the same surgery. He said: 'This [second] man seems to have a naturally large penis, because there's nothing unusual in his medical history, so it doesn't seem like there's any real abnormality in this case'. Whereas the first teenager had an obvious medical condition that needed treating, performing surgery on someone who is completely healthy but having difficulties with the size of his penis is another matter, said Dr Carrion. 'These are controversial waters we're stepping in,' he added. 'Who is to judge what is a legitimate complaint and what isn't? 'You don't normally have men complaining about this kind of thing. These are very unique cases.'

Source: [url;=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2950409/World-s-penis-REDUCTION-surgery-Teenager-requested-op-genitals-grew-large-stopped-having-sex.html#ixzz3Ud6I4mua]Daily Mail UK[/url].

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:07 pm 
Site Admin

Britons most likely to draw a penis on dirty cars, absurd study finds
by Christopher Hooton
Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Getty

Hundreds of polls flood into my inbox every day, but few as gleefully juvenile as this one, which seeks to determine what people are most likely to doodle and write into the dirt that accumulates on white van bonnets.

Unsurprisingly, male genitalia was the most common body part to be inscribed, followed by a pair of breasts. Smiley and sad faces were also popular, presumably for amateur artists in a rush.

As for words, 'f*ck', 'c*nt' and 'w*nker' were the most popular profanities, while the perennial 'clean me', 'I wish my wife was this dirty' and 'Also available in white' were the most popular phrases.

The 'sweariest' region for white van defacement is the Republic of Ireland, where you're most likely to see a 'f*ck' etched than anywhere else. Of more sociological interest is that women are most likely to spot 'clean me!' scribbled on a van while men are twice as likely to notice a penis.

A whopping 1,020 people took this absurd poll of graffiti spotted, which was conducted by electrical wholesaler YESSS Electrical. "Although British tradespeople are a very hard-working group, cleaning their vans comes low on their list of priorities, creating the perfect canvas for this country’s dirty doodlers," its General Manager commented.

Source: Independent UK.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:54 pm 
Site Admin

After uproar, Utah restaurant statue loses prominent feature
30 March 2015

Barista's Restaurant sign before the penis was removed from the bull sculpture, Hurricane, Utah, March 17, 2015 | Photo by Kimberly Scott, St. George News

HURRICANE, Utah (AP) -- The small southern Utah town of Hurricane might become a little quieter after a statue of a copper bull lost its most prominent private feature this weekend.

The sculpture holds a high perch above the sign for Barista's restaurant, and owner Stephen Ward said he woke up Friday and decided the bull would look better without the oversized genitalia that caused uproar among the neighbors. Hurricane residents disturbed by the noticeable, cone-shaped feature had asked the city council to revoke Barista's business license.

Ward told the Spectrum newspaper in St. George Saturday that he made it clear to city officials before he altered the statue that he wasn't bowing to community pressure. "I told them I am not removing the penis for you or because of your complaints. I don't like you. I'm doing it for me," Ward told. "I just decided it would look better without the weenie. And oh my God! It's beautiful."

Owner of Barista’s Restaurant has bull’s penis removed from his restaurant sign that sparked outrage within the community over the bull’s extra-large male anatomy, Hurricane, Utah, March 27, 2015 | Photo by Kimberly Scott, St. George News

Even before the battle over the bull, tensions had been running high between Ward and the local community just north of the Arizona border. Customers have said the food is too expensive, alleged that Ward is hostile and has poor business practices. He says his offerings are the best in the region and hasn't hesitated to push back. The dispute got physical on March 14, when an altercation erupted between a Barista's employee and a patron. The patron was cited for a number of misdemeanors, including assault, according to the Hurricane City Police Department. Ward, however, said the incident wasn't handled appropriately and is upset that the patron wasn't arrested.

The copper bull's outsized genitalia reinvigorated the fight. After a steady stream of complaints, city officials were evaluating whether there were grounds to force the removal or modification of the bull.

City Manager Clark Fawcett said the sign was approved by the planning department and Ward went through the proper channels, but: "the dimensions of certain parts of the animal don't seem to be built the same way as in the plan that came to us."

Ward acknowledged Saturday that he did feel like something was a bit off after he installed the bull. "It didn't even look (right), it was in the shape of a cone - but I don't know what a weenie on a bull is supposed to look like," Ward said. He said he didn't put it up to make anyone angry on purpose, but the conflict hasn't hurt his business. "I put it up because it's an amazing piece, and I bought it as-is," he said, "but I am having fun with all the attention and it's brought in more customers."

Owner of Barista's Restaurant Stephen Ward said he plans to sue the City of Hurricane, Hurricane, Utah, March 27, 2015 | Photo by Kimberly Scott, St. George News

Information from: StGeorgeUtah.
Source: AP.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:47 am 
Site Admin

Parisians snap up 'butt plugs' after 'Tree' fiasco
2 December 2014
by Rory Mulholland

phpBB [video]

Right wing outrage and vandals put an end to the inflatable "Tree" artwork in Paris that was said to resemble a giant sex toy.

But the controversy piqued Parisians' sexual curiosity and sent many - both men and women - rushing to buy real "butt plugs." Parisians are reportedly rushing to buy butt plugs in the wake of a controversy over an inflatable tree artwork that was attacked by vandals after it was compared to a giant sex toy.

“We used to sell around 50 a month,” Richard Fhal, a sex toy wholesaler told The Local. “Since the controversy (in October) we’ve moved more than a thousand,” said Fhal who supplies shops around the capital as well as his own retail website and chain of three stores. He noted that previously customers for anal plugs were almost exclusively male and gay, but in recent weeks heterosexuals - with an equal mix of men and women - had been snapping up the products that cost between €20 and €40 each.

When the US artist Pal McCarthy’s pop-up art work, titled “Tree”, was erected in mid-October in the chic Place Vendome in Paris, observers pointed out that it resembled a giant anal plug. It quickly fell victim to the conservative populist backlash that has invaded French politics over the past couple of years. Within days vandals had attacked it, and it was decided to pull the plug on the project.

But the controversy sparked curiosity among many Parisians, who may previously have given little thought to the potential pleasures of anal plugs. “The term ‘plug’ didn’t mean much in France,” said Fhal of Editions Concorde sex toy wholesalers, who said his competitors were also seeing a mini sales boom. “We were selling them as anal stimulators but now everyone in France knows the term ‘anal plug’.”

L’Express magazine last month published a lengthy article on the rising popularity of the plug, which helpfully included detailed instructions on how to use the devices and listed the dizzying variety of plugs available in materials ranging from glass to stainless steel to silicon.

Source: The Local France.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:14 pm 
Site Admin

Toulouse trains station, where the naked chase took place. Photo: Marius Toudoire/Wikicommons

Naked punter chases prostitute in Toulouse
23 April 2015

A man in the southern French city of Toulouse was quite literally caught with his pants down on Wednesday when he was arrested stark naked at the city’s main station while chasing a prostitute who had apparently robbed him.

Passengers at Toulouse-Matabiau, the city's main station, were treated to a bizarre spectacle at around 6am on Wednesday morning when a 36-year-old man was seen running through the building unclothed. At first railway police suspected a crime of a sexual nature when they saw the unclad man jump on a woman running along the station, before the man explained that he had in fact been robbed.

“The woman who you are letting go is a prostitute who took my bag, my papers!” the man told police, according to local paper Charente Libre. The man explained that he had come from a nearby hotel where a prostitute had made off with his bag, which contained his ID papers and more €500. The 33-year-old prostitute, who is from Madagascar, was found to be in possession of the stolen bag and was taken into police custody.

Source: The Local France.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 3:54 pm 
Site Admin

Russian police investigate 2009 incident when 84 cadets and a porn star allegedly broke the world cunnilingus record
4 May 2015

Police in Karelia have launched an investigation into a 2009 incident, when 84 cadets from a local naval academy allegedly performed “mass cunnilingus” on Katya Sambuca, a Russian pornographic actress.

According to the news portal Flashnord, police have already detained two suspects: Karelia city councilman Ivan Romanov (a member of United Russia, the country’s leading political party) and Oleg Semenov (an official at the naval academy). Romanov is charged with sexually assaulting minors (punishable by 15 years in prison), while Semenov is accused of forcing minors to perform sexual acts (punishable by 5 years in prison).

In a January 2013 interview with Porn Life Magazine, Sambuca denied participating in an orgy with naval cadets, saying she visited Karelia to thank “the inventors of gym equipment” who gifted her a special chair outfitted to perform sex on a woman. “In gratitude, I went to them to Karelia and danced on the ship with their friends who are sailors,” she said. “Then the newspapers wrote that I completed a world sex record. Supposedly 86 sailors were doing me cunnilingus and they in turn ejaculated. This is not true.”

Source: Meduza.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:48 am 
Site Admin

14 of the strangest sex laws which could land you in the slammer
by Duncan Lindsay
Sunday 17 May 2015

14 of the strangest sex laws which could land you in the slammer. Tut tut (Picture: Getty)

We all love watching a bit of TLC’s Sex Sent Me To The Slammer – as we view the shocking tales through our fingers, we can’t help but be as entertained as we are embarrassed by it all.

The stories of voyeurism et al on that show are the extreme – of course, nothing like that could EVER happen to you or I. Well, it depends on where you are. Different countries have very different approaches to sex laws and here are just a few both in the UK and abroad that you might not have known about.

Here are some of the weirdest we found on Weird Sex Laws (yes, a genuine site). Word of advice, check the laws of the USA state you’re travelling to for your hols before packing your dildo.

1. London

Don’t go there, girlfriend (Picture: EPA)

It’s illegal to have sex on a parked motorcycle. As difficult and dangerous as it might be, a motorcycle in motion might be a different matter. Please never, ever try it.

2. Alabama

Leave them at home (Picture: MikeyGen73/MikeyGen73)

Sex toys are completely illegal in this state. Head to Arizona, where two toys are okay. Any more, and you’re risking prosecution again. Quality over quantity guys!

3. Bakersfield, California

We know it’s difficult to resist but you can not, we repeat CAN NOT, have sex with Satan here unless you’re wearing a condom. So if you fancy giving the D to the Devil, make sure you rubber up.

4. Indiana

Oral sex is totally banned here so don’t be as concerned if you forget your mouthwash.

5. China

Women are not allowed to walk around naked in a hotel room which, for many people, kind of ruins the point of hotel rooms. They can breathe a sigh of relief though; their nudity is at least permitted in the bathroom.

6. Minnesota

It is illegal to have sex with a live fish here, which is a relief. Dead fish, however…

7. Halethorpe, Maryland

You aren’t allowed to kiss for more than a minute in public here so be sure to have an accurate stopwatch if you fancy a bit of PDA with bae. Idaho is a bit more laid back – eighteen minutes is the law breaking line. We’d like to think if you’d reached the passionate heights of necking for eighteen minutes that you’d have moved things to a private room anyway.

8. Hong Kong

A wife is allowed to murder her husband if he cheats on her – but only with her bare hands. Any manner of homicide is apparently fine for the husband’s lover, though. Everyone in EastEnders and Hollyoaks would be facing a death sentence if that came into force here…

9. Georgia

Sex out of marriage is still against the law here so if you and a new lover are looking for a destination for a dirty weekend, rule this one out.

10. Wisconsin

A man is not allowed to fire a gun at the point of his partner’s climax. Killjoys.

11. Birmingham

It is illegal for a man and a woman to get it on on the steps of a church after the sun goes down. Just so you know.

12. Thailand

The fine for a man who has sex with a female dog is higher if the dog is in heat.

13. Minnesota (again)

You can’t sleep naked in Minnesota so do not forget that onesie. And no matter how tiring that post sex glow is, get dressed before you drift off. It’s for your own good.

14. Kentucky

Here, it isn’t just humans who can face penalties for breaking the sexual laws. It is illegal for dogs to molest people. So, if you want to escape your neighbour’s pooch which insists on getting close with your leg, this might be a good place to go to.

Source: Metro UK.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:59 am 
Site Admin

Porn actors will have to wear GOGGLES under new California regulations
By Louise Boyle
29 May 2015

Porn stars may soon be forced to wear goggles along with condoms as part of a stricter set of rules for adult film sets.

According to a proposed set of regulations in California, published on Thursday by the state Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board, goggles could soon be introduced as a way of preventing the spread of STDs.

The goggles were just part of a plan which includes film producers paying for medical visits and Hepatitis B treatments and making sure there are proper showers on set.

Porn stars Jessica Drake and James Dean made a satirical clip about the safety measures being introduced to the porn industry in 2012. According to a new set of regulations in California, published on Thursday by the state Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board, goggles could soon be mandatory as a way to prevent the spread of STDs

The 21 pages explain in graphic detail the preventative measures aimed at keeping performers safe.

With regards the rules on Personal Protective Equipment, which includes condoms and goggles, it 'will be considered "appropriate" only if it prevents blood or OPIM—STI from passing through to or reaching the employee's eyes, mouth, or other mucous membranes, or non-intact skin under normal conditions of use and for the duration of time which the protective equipment will be used'.

However some of those who work in the porn industry believe the measures are a little extreme.

In a statement, the Free Speech Coalition said: 'These are regulations designed for medical settings, and are unworkable on an adult film set - or even a Hollywood film set.' The group, along with adult performers, producers, infectious disease specialists and public health experts attended a hearing on Thursday morning to voice their concerns. The Coalition added: 'We’ve come to San Diego with ways to amend the regulations, with input from both performers and public health officials, in ways that protect adult film performers without stigmatizing and shutting down an entire industry.'

The LA Daily News reported the rules which followed a campaign by the AIDS Healthcare Foundation.

So far, LA County has a regulation which requires the use of condoms on porn films shot there and campaigners hope to pass the rule for the entire state next year. In order to make porn, actors must have a clear report from an STD test conducted within the past two weeks. In 2013, the porn industry imposed several industry-wide moratoriums after HIV outbreaks.

The porn industry is an estimated $10-12 billion-dollar industry in the U.S. The new rules will be finalized next March.

Source: Daily Mail UK.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:25 am 
Site Admin

Apparently you can now buy porn star-flavoured whisky
30 May 2015

Here's the weirdest sentence you'll read today: you can now buy whisky that tastes like porn stars.

Tori Black and Joy van Velsen are the apparent master distillers "body blending" Whisky X, which seemingly means people with a lot more money than sense can "experience the perfect combination of premium quality whisky and the most coveted women".

Body-blending? The company's baffling ads imply women are showering in the whisky.

phpBB [video]

Whisky X's website describes it thus:

It’s not just a whisky, it’s body blended By-X. Taste and enjoy, because it is a pleasure to discover your passion for our whisky. Rich taste, high quality of whisky with a unique way of blending. Our whisky is body blended by the most beautiful women. Not only will the quality of our whisky make your heart beat faster, the thought of the same whisky touching the body of the woman of your dreams will leave you speechless.

Right. Well that makes everything really clear.

These bros in the Netherlands had their ludicrous-sounding idea in the pub. They thrashed out their business model on beer coasters, and instead of doing what the rest of us do the next morning and getting on with reality, set about making it happen.

And it's not just lady-skin distilled, oh no: Whisky X is filtered through both diamond and gold as well, which totally justifies the €124.95 (£89.12) pricetag.

Source: Independent UK.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:39 pm 
Site Admin

Loud sex lands British woman in prison
June 1, 2015

A second Argentine judge resigned for co-authoring a ruling that reduced a child abuser's sentence on grounds the victim was a homosexual who had already been abused by his father (AFP Photo/Gil Cohen Magen)

London (AFP) - A British woman who kept her neighbours awake by engaging in enthusiastic love-making was sentenced to two weeks in prison on Monday after a neighbour complained about her "screaming and shouting".

The court ruling stated that at around 5:00 am on January 29, 2015 "the defendant (Gemma Wale) was guilty of screaming and shouting whilst having sex at a level of noise which caused nuisance or annoyance".

The woman's neighbour in a social housing complex in Birmingham in central England, who was woken up by the sounds, added: "It lasted 10 minutes." The woman's boyfriend, Wayne, received no punishment. A former neighbour was quoted by the Birmingham Mail as saying: "There were men going in and out of her flat all the time. Then she would sleep all day. It was the worst two years of my life."

The ruling also found her guilty of "banging around the house", "running around in the property", having loud arguments with her boyfriend, playing loud music, swearing and slamming doors. Such behaviour was judged in breach of her anti-social behaviour order, a legal sanction used for repeat offenders of low-level incidents that do not warrant full criminal prosecution.

The sentence was two weeks in prison for each of the breaches to her so-called Asbo, to be served concurrently.

Source: Yahoo! AFP.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:23 am 
Site Admin

Selfie With Parents’ Sex Toys? Alameda Teacher Accused Of Assigning Bizarre Extra Credit For Sophomores
June 3, 2015

ALAMEDA (CBS SF) — Parents of students at Encinal High School in Alameda want a teacher fired after they say he sent them home with an extra credit assignment of finding sex toys and condoms in their parents’ private drawers, and taking a selfie with what they find.

Mothers Kimberly Cobene and Evangeline Garcia heard about the sex toy selfie last month from a counselor at an afterschool program their sophomore daughters attend. “It was to go into your parents’ private drawers or whatever to seek out sexual toys or condoms, or anything of that nature and to take a selfie with it,” Cobene said.

Encinal High administrators implied to the moms that the assignment may have been a joke, but not every student saw it that way. “From what I understand, a student actually did it and he used that as an example of what it should look like for the other students,” Cobene said.

The parents were skeptical that the assignment was a joke. “If the kids took it as a joke, then why did one kid take it serious and actually did the extra credit work, and was shown as an example in class?” Garcia said.

They say the accused teacher is still teaching, and they aren’t getting answers from the district. “We don’t feel comfortable with our children in his presence. All they could tell us is that, ‘Oh, this is an HR issue. It’s being investigated.’ They are not at liberty to tell me anything other than that. It’s kinda been the runaround,” Garcia said.

Representatives from the district are being tight-lipped about the investigation. When asked why the teacher was still teaching, or even on campus, Susan Davis of the Alameda Unified School District said, “I can’t give you details about that because it’s an ongoing investigation.” The moms want the district to fire the teacher. “If the school and the district doesn’t protect them, I will. I will,” Cobene said.

UPDATE (6/5/15): Alameda Teacher Suspended After Alleged “Sex Toy Selfie” Assignment

Source: CBS.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next