Sex and sexuality news and information forum

forum - business directory - image gallery

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:27 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:06 am 
Site Admin

Pensioners' home carers face abuse allegations
12 April 2010

Salzburg prosecutors are investigating after three pensioners' home carers were sacked over sexual abuse accusations.

Goldegg Mayor Hans Mayr, of the People's Party (ÖVP), said the women were accused of stealing and sexually abusing residents, while one of them may face murder charges after allegedly trying to kill one pensioner.

"The incidents date took place between 1995 and 2008, according to personnel," the mayor said on Saturday, adding that the three accused carers had been sacked immediately after he had been informed of the claims by concerned carers at the home.

The pensioners' home was run by the community, before NGO "Pro Humanitate" took over on 1 January 2010.

Austria has been shattered by hundreds of reported cases of sexual abuse and violence at various institutions across the country over the past decades.

Viennese archbishop Cardinal Christoph Schönborn assigned former Styrian ÖVP Governor Waltraud Klasnic to head a special commission to check claims made about cases at Catholic institutions.

Independent victims support groups however claim Klasnic had a too close relationship to the Austrian Catholic Church to act impartially. They also claim the commission group headed by her is financed by the Catholic Church.

Source: Austrian Times.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:59 pm 
Site Admin

Saw loser
12 May 2010

Image Image
Carmen Bejan and Seriu Raul Florea

A curvy Romanian medical student lured a man back to her apartment for sex and then helped her boyfriend murder him and dissect him with surgical instruments.

Carmen Bejan, 20, had slept with the 65-year-old victim for cash after taking him back to the student digs she shared with fellow student Seriu Raul Florea, also 20.

But the pair — both trainee doctors — turned on the pensioner, stabbing him 50 times in a frenzied attack, a court in Timisoara, Romania, heard. The couple then spent hours using their surgical saws and scalpels to slice up his body but were caught when a passer by saw them loading body parts into the boot of their car.

Judges jailed them both for 16 years after they blamed each other for the killing, but confessed to illegally disposing of a body.

Source: Austrian Times.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:07 am 
Site Admin

32-year-old sex offender arrested for rape of 75-year-old woman in Bronx
BY Rocco Parascandola, Kevin Deutsch and Corky Siemaszko
Monday, September 13th 2010

Marcos Cuevas

A hulking sex offender raped a 75-year-old Bronx woman who employed his mother as a caretaker, police said Monday.

Marcos Cuevas sneaked into a private senior citizens residence on Sunday and had wormed his way into the apartment of another woman - a neighbor of the victim - when she happened to come by for a visit, police said. "I'm looking for my mother," the brawny pervert told her.

"She's not here," the elderly victim replied. "She's off on weekends."

So Cuevas, 32, tied the wrists of the victim and her 76-year-old pal behind their backs - and then raped the younger woman, police said. The tattooed terror, who stands 6-foot-2 and weighs 295 pounds, also robbed the 76-year-old of $10 before fleeing the Bronx building, cops said. When detectives arrived, the rape victim had no problem identifying her attacker because his mom, Iris, works as a home care attendant for her 95-year-old mother, police said.

A Level 3, or high risk, sex offender, Cuevas was caught later on E. 141st St. in Manhattan. Cuevas was charged with rape, robbery, sex abuse and unlawful imprisonment. His alleged victim was in stable condition at Lincoln Hospital.

Ivonne Suarez, who said she is Cuevas' wife, defended her "Gentle Giant" and insisted the rape accusation was dreamed up by a "crazy woman." "He would never do this after spending that time in jail," said Suarez, 40. "The woman is senile. She made up this story. My husband wouldn't lay a hand on her." Suarez, who lives in the East Bronx with Cuevas and several children from a previous relationship, said she's met the accuser on visits to her apartment with Cuevas and his mom.

Other home attendants who work in the building on Minford Place said bringing relatives over is a no-no. They also said security there is lax. "There are no cameras," Lucia Ortiz said. "I work in other buildings, too. This is the only one without a camera." The building super told a Daily News reporter that Cuevas didn't sign in when he visited the building. "We think he walked [in] behind someone," said the super, who asked to remain anonymous.

A woman who answered the door at the apartment where Cuevas was arrested refused to speak with reporters.

Cuevas spent nearly a decade behind bars for raping two Manhattan women - one of them at knifepoint in Harlem - in 1996. Sentenced to seven to 14 years in prison, Cuevas was twice denied parole by boards that deemed him a danger to society. He won a conditional release in November 2005, but a year later he was back in jail after violating his parole in August 2006.

He wasn't released again until November 2009, according to records.

Source: New York Daily News.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:58 pm 
Site Admin

Marcos Cuevas, sicko charged with raping 75-year-old woman, begged God for forgiveness during crime
BY Simone Weichselbaum
Wednesday, September 15th 2010

Marco Cuevas, 32, is charged with the rape of a 75-year-old Bronx woman.
Schwartz for News

The sicko who raped a 75-year-old Bronx woman repented during the vile act, begging God for forgiveness as the petrified woman lay beneath him, his two victims said Tuesday.

Bawling like a baby, Marcos Cuevas suddenly stopped his attack, dropped to his knees and sobbed. "I'm on drugs," he whined. "Sorry. Don't call the police. It will embarrass my mother!"

The two women, ages 75 and 76, who survived Sunday's horror, told the Daily News that Cuevas threatened to shoot them before he tied their hands and asked for cash. Cops caught the 295-pound ex-con hiding in his mother's E. 141st St. apartment.

Cuevas, 32, a high-risk sex offender who served nearly a decade behind bars for raping two women in 1996, was ordered held on $200,000 bail Monday night. He's charged with rape, burglary, predatory sexual assault, sex abuse and unlawful imprisonment. Cuevas violated his parole in August 2006 and was released from prison in November.

"He needs to go to jail for a long time," the rape victim said. "We are going to the grand jury to explain what happened."

Cuevas was friendly with the 75-year-old woman because his mother, a home attendant for Visiting Nurse Service of New York, took care of her 95-year-old mother. "I wasn't scared of him. He was nice," said the victim, whose name is being withheld due to the nature of the crime. The woman said she ran into Cuevas in a hallway Sunday while chatting with her 76-year-old pal. He asked them if they had seen his mother. "He was sweating. He asked me for a glass of water and some napkins to wipe his sweat," said the 76-year-old woman, who invited him into her living room.

Cuevas told the pair he had a gun and ordered them into the bedroom. "He tied us with the blouses I had," the 76-year-old woman said. "He put the rag he was wiping his sweat with in my mouth. I said, 'Don't do anything to us.' I offered him $15. He wasn't interested in money. He laid us in the bed. He raped [my friend]." She said she managed to free her hands and grab a Bible. "I said, 'Don't hurt us. God will forgive you,'" she said.

The words rocked Cuevas, who jumped up from the bed and pulled up his pants. He then dropped to his knees, begging forgiveness. He threw the $15 toward the women before running off. "He could have killed us," said the 76-year-old. "Even the sickest perverts believe in God. God saved us."

Source: New York Daily News.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:38 pm 
Site Admin

Man 'sexually assaulted pensioners'
Thursday, 7 April 2011

A rapist who preyed on elderly women launched "gratuitous" and violent sexual attacks on disabled pensioners in their own homes, a court heard today.

Michael Roberts, 45, is alleged to have carefully selected vulnerable victims who lived alone, in the knowledge he would not be disturbed. In three cases he launched "horrific" assaults, leaving some of the women lying battered and bleeding on the floor, prosecutors said.

Opening the case at London's Southwark Crown Court, Allison Hunter warned jurors the evidence they would hear was likely to fill them with "revulsion". The court was told that Roberts, whose substantial criminal record was "no secret", began his string of attacks on older women as a 22-year-old. While one of his alleged victims had "advanced arthritis", another was "partially deaf", Miss Hunter said. Outlining the factors which linked the offences, she said: "They were all single vulnerable victims who had difficulty walking, they all lived alone in ground floor apartments."

The crimes were connected by the "extent of gratuitous violence that was employed", she said, and by the fact that each attack was committed at night. "The knowledge demonstrated by the person who committed these offences, the state of loneliness and confidence that no-one would be returning to the premises, demonstrated that this attacker clearly knew their every move," she told the court.

While Roberts allegedly pounced on one of his victims as she was getting ready for bed, another was letting her cat out when he crept into her home. Two of the women had never had such a sexual experience prior to their ordeals and one later told police: "He tried all sorts of things I've not known of and I've read in books about them, but I've never done things like that even with my husband."

The court heard shocking details about the nature of the attacks, which all took place yards from addresses where Roberts had been living at the time they were committed. Meanwhile jurors heard how women were left with appalling injuries which required hospital treatment. One woman spent days drifting in and out of consciousness after she was found in a bloody state lying on the floor two days after the attack. She had a 10cm laceration above her right eyebrow and her flat had been "turned upside down". Another victim was so badly injured that her jaw was fractured in three places, the court was told.

Roberts, of no fixed abode, is accused of buggery, three counts of rape, two counts of indecent assault, two counts of GBH with intent, and four counts of burglary. His four alleged victims - aged between 57 and 83 at the time of the attacks - are not being named following a request from the judge. The charges relate to attacks carried out in the late 1980s and 1990s in the south London area and were brought following a cold case review in 2005.

The court heard the initial attacks drew widespread publicity and as time went on, the perpetrator became more "forensically aware". He began to wipe household items he had touched during the violent robberies, sometimes using a T-shirt to remove evidence. Taking increasing measures to cover his tracks, he was able to escape justice for a number of years, the jury heard. But detectives spotted similarities between his alleged crimes, all committed between December 1988 and March 1990. It soon became "abundantly clear" they were being carried our by the same person, Miss Hunter said.

Though officers recovered - and stored - DNA following each burglary, there was at the time no system in existence through which to run comparisons and identify the culprit. It was not until a comprehensive database had been established that investigators were able to establish a link between DNA collected from some of the crime scenes and that of Roberts, which had been entered on the system. In 2005, partial matches were made and Roberts was arrested. In one instance, an examination of semen recovered following a rape revealed the chances of the assailant not being Roberts was one in 79,000.

The defendant, dressed in a black shirt, listened intently as jurors were told he had a series of previous convictions for burglary and assault. Drawing parallels between these crimes, Miss Hunter told jurors that Roberts cut the telephone wires during a robbery in 2005 - echoing one alleged attack in 1990 during which he was said to have ripped the phone wire from the socket on the wall.

The court heard Roberts had also been violent towards his two partners, Julie Warner and Leanne Ward. Jurors were told that Ms Warner would later appear as a witness during the trial. Following his final alleged burglary - during which prosecutors say he caused grievous bodily harm with intent - Roberts returned to Ms Warner and confessed he had been the assailant, the court was told. Responding to news reports which inaccurately suggested a sexual attack had taken place on that occasion, he allegedly told his then girlfriend: "I did that but I didn't rape her".

In statements read to the court, Roberts' alleged victims described their fear and horror as they struggled desperately to fight off the intruder. A 77-year-old, attacked in September 1989, said she had been "too frightened to scream" as he ordered her to undress, shaking his fists in an "aggressive manner". "I was trying to go slowly, I was terrified I was too frightened to call for help," she said. "He was sweating and seemed very nervous." Despite telling him she was a virgin and that what he was about to do would "hurt me", he continued his "disgusting" and "awful" attack, she said. And though at one point he instructed her to kneel down, she was unable to do so, owing to her severe arthritis. He left the flat - only a few yards from that of Roberts' first alleged victim - more than two hours later, at around 12.15am. Some coins and £5 in cash were taken from her purse.

A second woman, aged 66 when she was attacked in October 1989, recalled being grabbed from behind as she stood at the sink in her bathroom, wearing only a blue cotton nightdress, a dressing-gown and her underwear. A hand was clamped over her nose and mouth which left her struggling to breath, she said, before the man began a painful and prolonged sexual assault. "I started heaving," she said. "I thought I would be sick. I was terrified, I was shaking and crying and kept telling him to go but all he would say was that he wouldn't go until he was satisfied."

The woman, who was partially deaf, said her attacker had attempted to bend her legs but was unable to because she had no right knee cap. Before leaving her home - with two purses containing £30 in cash, an Abbey National card and some lucky charms - he attempted to wipe away any trace of the three-hour assault. "He seemed very calm and cool and collected all the time," she said.

The trial was adjourned until tomorrow.

Source: PA via The Independent UK.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:51 am 
Site Admin

Man faces jail for OAP sex assault
By Kim Pilling
Friday, 9 September 2011

A TV aerial fitter who sexually assaulted an 85-year-old woman in her own home after doping her with designer drugs has been told he faces a "lengthy custodial sentence".

A jury took just more than a hour to convict Darren Penfold, 48, of the attack and also administering a substance with intent to overpower the pensioner to engage in sexual activity. The workman from Cleveleys, Lancashire, slipped Class C controlled drugs BZP and TFMPP into her glass of whisky. Preston Crown Court heard the woman said she came round on her bed the following morning not fully clothed and had no recollection of how she got upstairs. Police were called when she began to remember that a man had abused her.

She reacted angrily under cross-examination from counsel for Penfold at the trial this week. She broke down in tears as she told the jury: "I was fighting in the war for this country. I met people of all nationalities. Everyone was kindness itself. "I am not used to anyone like that man (Penfold). I have never known anyone like that man. He has altered my whole life. I do not recognise myself as the same person. I used to trust anyone."

Following the verdicts, Judge Pamela Badley said: "It is clearly a very grave matter. This is going to be a lengthy custodial sentence." She remanded the father-of-three in custody as she ordered pre-sentence reports and said she would particularly look at the findings regarding the dangerousness of the defendant.

Giving evidence, Penfold said he was "absolutely mortified" when the allegations were first put to him by police. "To this day I can't get over being accused of doing that to somebody," he said. The jury rejected his account though. Penfold was also found guilty of stealing four bottles of alcohol from the woman's home in Blackpool. Addressing the jury, Judge Badley said: "This has not been a pleasant case for you. I thank you for your patience and hard work you have undertaken."

Sentencing will take place on October 10.

Penfold returned to the house on the night of the incident on January 27 last year on the pretence of volunteering to move the woman's old television. He had been doing ongoing work at the property since before Christmas but had initially botched the aerial fitting and his victim was left with no television signal over the festive period.

Forensic examination showed the defendant's DNA was found on the victim's underwear, while her DNA was on nail scrapings and finger clippings taken from him. Penfold argued that he had brushed against her underwear while earlier working in her bedroom. He claimed he never went upstairs on the night of the attack and had no explanation as to how the drugs had found their way into the woman's daily tipple of Southern Comfort. The court heard that a urine sample was taken from the victim - who was 83 at the time - which showed a significant amount of alcohol had been taken in the period concerned and traces of the drugs which were marketed as legal highs until December 2009 when they were outlawed.

Self-employed installer Penfold, of North Drive, who has worked across the North West for 25 years, had denied all the offences. He had no previous convictions for offences of this kind. He showed no emotion as he was led away from the dock.

Source: The Independent UK.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:11 pm 
Site Admin

Hunt on for boy who raped pensioner
by Tom Pugh
Monday 14 November 2011

A boy aged around 14 raped an elderly woman in her own home after knocking on her door asking if he could talk to her about the war, police said.

Detectives said the teenager carried out the "calculated and horrifying" attack on the pensioner, aged in her 70s, in Hardwick, Banbury, Oxfordshire. He called at her home at around 9am on Saturday asking if she could share stories about the war and the elderly with him. But once inside, he pushed her to the floor and raped her.

The victim activated her personal care alarm and the boy ran off. Thames Valley Police were alerted to the rape at 9.20am by the alarm company. Detective Sergeant Andrew Thompson said: "This was a calculated and horrifying attack, with the young boy talking his way into the victim's house deliberately to sexually assault her. I am very keen to speak to anyone who saw the boy in the area on Saturday, or may have had a visit from him over the weekend asking questions about the war. I would also like to speak to anyone who recognises his description or who has any information which may help us catch the person responsible for this despicable crime."

Superintendent Andy Boyd said: "This was a very distressing incident and I would like to reassure residents that a team of detectives are working hard to catch the person responsible. Neighbourhood officers will be carrying out reassurance patrols in the Hardwick area and handing out leaflets to concerned residents."

The boy is described as white, aged between 14 and 16 years old, with short, dark brown hair. He was wearing a zip-up jacket and jeans slung low on his waist.

Anyone with information is asked to call Thames Valley Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:16 am 
Site Admin

Woman, 98, suffers sexual assault
by Emma Hallett
Thursday 5 January 2012

A pensioner was sexually assaulted on New Year's Day, police have said.

Officers from Avon and Somerset Police are appealing for information about the attack on the 98-year-old woman in Bristol. The incident happened in East Street, Bedminster, at around 10.30am.

A police spokesman said: "A 98-year-old woman was walking on Philips Street when she became aware of a person behind her. She was then subjected to a sexual assault. The offender is described as a white man aged about 60 years old with short grey hair and a round face which was clean shaven. He was wearing a fawn colour rain mac. He was last seen turning into Philips Street."

Anyone with any information on this incident is asked to contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:08 pm 
Site Admin

Teenager arrested for raping 83-year-old
18 June 2012

A 15-year-old boy has been arrested following the violent assault and rape of an 83-year-old woman in the centre of Marseilles.

The boy, who denies the charges, was arrested on Friday morning near his parents’ house in the city centre. The attack is alleged to have taken place on June 3rd. The boy is suspected of following the woman and attacking her when she reached her home at one o’clock in the morning, taking her jewellery and then raping her before fleeing the scene.

The 15-year-old was already known to the police for other minor offences, and was tracked down by DNA samples and CCTV footage. He has been charged with rape of a vulnerable person, and aggravated theft from a vulnerable person.

The woman has now left hospital and is staying with family near Paris due to psychological problems.

Source: The Local France.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:29 am 
Site Admin

Man arrested for rape of elderly women
18 September 2012

A 35-year-old Romanian man has been arrested in Paris in connection with the brutal assault and rape of two elderly women in the Oslo area.

Police in the capital are seeking to have the suspect extradited to Norway to stand trial for the attacks, which took place earlier this year and last summer.

A 77-year-old woman in Korsvoll was left fighting for her life after she was attacked and sexually assaulted in February this year. The suspect has also been charged with the rape of an 87-year-old woman in Etterstad last July. At the same time police were investigating the two rape cases, the 35-year-old was being held in Østfold for less serious offences.

Police took DNA samples from the man just before his release. He left the country before officials had time to analyze the tests. “Thanks to technical evidence found at the scenes, we were able to create a DNA profile that turned out to match this man. National and international arrest warrants were put out for him in July,” police inspector Hanne Kristin Rohde told newspaper Aftenposten.

Source: The Local Norway.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:43 am 
Site Admin

Man, 71, 'raped two old women'
12 October 2012

A 71-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of raping two women, one 80- and one 78 years old, in Rennes.

The 71-year-old was taken in for questioning on Sunday afternoon, after a 78-year-old woman reported him to police. He reportedly broke into her house and raped her. His face was concealed but the women recognised him and went to the police straight away.

While in custody, police also charged him with the rape of an 80-year-old woman which took place in Rennes on August 1. “The modus operandi was the same: he broke into the house in order to find cash, then sexually assaulted the victim and then left,” said a source at the police station.

According to local paper Ouest France, the man had already spent 20 years in prison for sexual abuse in the 1960s.

Source: The Local France.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:29 am 
Site Admin

Female Caregiver Assaulted Bedridden 106-Year-Old Woman With A "Sexual Instrument"
5 November 2012

Taquita Lashay Watson

A female caregiver was arrested today and charged with sexually assaulting a 106-year-old woman in her care, according to cops.

Taquita Lashay Watson, 29, had been providing in-home care to the bedridden victim, according to the Pensacola Police Department. Investigators determined that Watson last month had "used a sexual instrument" on the elderly woman.

Watson, pictured in the mugt, was charged with sexual assault and booked into the Escambia County jail in lieu of $25,000 bond. A police report lists her employer as Interim HealthCare in Pensacola. According to a police statement, the investigation of Watson--who has worked as a caretaker for the elderly for eight years--is continuing "to determine if anyone else may have been victimized."

A police report provides disturbing details of the alleged October 26 assault of the woman, who cops described as having "no known mental health issues" and whose "mental capacity appeared to be fine." The victim told police that Watson--who she knew as "Q"--assaulted her with a six-inch "peter" that she removed from her purse along with a jar of Vaseline.

The woman told police that Watson "pulled her pants and diaper down and told her that this 'would make her feel good.'" As Watson allegedly tried to assault her with the sex toy, the victim said she screamed at the caregiver to stop. Watson replied that, "all the old people like it and it makes them feel good," according to the woman's account to police.

The victim said that when she started to bleed from her vagina, Watson cursed at her and said she would "get it in next time" before warning that, "if you tell anyone, I will hurt you." The woman was subsequently given a sexual assault examination which revealed "obvious signs of trauma" to her vagina, cops reported.

Source: The Smoking Gun.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:30 am 
Site Admin

For gawds sake, the woman is 106 years old!

:x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:10 pm 
Site Admin

Firing after sex offender abused 91-year-old woman
January 7, 2013

ALBANY, N.Y. (UPI) -- The administrator of the Loudonville Home for Adults in Albany, N.Y., was fired after a convicted rapist was found sexually abusing a 91-year-old woman.

Melissa Brown was let go Saturday after the recent arrest of 64-year-old Richard Ragone, a Level 3 sex offender who was seen by a witness inappropriately touching the woman in her room. Her LinkedIn account said she was employed at the home since March 2005.

Paul Larrabee of Corning Place Communications, a spokesman for the facility, indicated the incident was not the only trouble to surface at the home, the Albany Times Union reported. Larrabee declined to elaborate on the other incidents. "The administrator was discharged from her position on Saturday for failing to exercise appropriate judgment stemming from incidents involving the safety and welfare of our residents," Larrabee told the Times Union.

Ragone was convicted in 1984 in the rape and sodomy of a 43-year-old woman and was released from prison in 2000. He started working as a maintenance worker at the Loudonville Home for Adults in 2008, the year he came off parole. Ragone was arrested Dec. 20 and was being held in the Albany County Jail for allegedly endangering the welfare of a vulnerable or elderly person, a felony, and misdemeanor sexual abuse, police said.

The Loudonville Home for Adults is not considered a nursing home but an adult care facility. The New York state Health Department said it is not against the law for the home to hire a sex offender, but nursing homes and home care services are required by state law to do criminal background checks. New York state Assemblyman Jim Tedisco, R-Glenville, and state Sen. Kathy Marchione, R-Halfmoon, said they were drafting legislation requiring senior care facilities perform sex offender registry checks for all employees.

Source: UPI.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:38 am 
Site Admin

1 Arrested After Nun Hospitalized Following Assault And Rape
by Kym Gable
December 13, 2013

Andrew Bullock(Photo Credit: Aliquippa Police)

BEAVER COUNTY, Pa (KDKA) – An 18-year-old has been charged in the brutal rape and beating of an elderly nun in Aliquippa.

Andrew Bullock, of Orchard Street, faces at least 10 charges in the Friday morning attack. The nun serves at St. Titus Church on Franklin Avenue. She was walking in a parking lot behind the church when she was approached by a man who choked her, punched her, then threw her to the ground where she was assaulted and raped.

Assistant Chief Dan Couch told KDKA’s Kym Gable, “The first thing you notice when you look up up where this horrific act occurred, is the statue of the Virgin Mary looking down.” Couch told Gable the savage beating outraged officers in his department. They worked with the Beaver County D.A. to make a swift arrest. A key piece of evidence was a boot print in the snow that investigators say matches the boots Bullock was wearing. Bullock was arraigned at Aliquippa Police Headquarters.

KDKA does not identify victims of sex crimes. The nun, who is in her 70s, is recovering at Allegheny General from a broken jaw. Assistant Chief Couch says it was his department’s goal to get Bullock behind bars as soon as possible. “We did that and I’m very proud of the work they did,” he said. As of Saturday morning the nun was reportedly in stable condition and expected to be released from the hospital.

The Sisters of St. Joseph also released a statement Saturday, saying in part: “The Sisters of St. Joseph are deeply saddened and heart-broken by the assault of one of our Sisters. Through God’s grace and goodness, Sister is expected to be released from the hospital today.”

Source: CBS Pittsburgh.