TalkAboutSexxx.com

Sex and sexuality news and information forum

forum - business directory - image gallery

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:49 am 
Site Admin

Here a Danish animal owner offers his horse to a Danish journalist claiming to be interested in animal sex.

First published: 14 Sept 2006

Animal bordellos draw Norwegians

Denmark's animal bordellos reportedly draw Norwegian clients, but both countries have loopholes that make such establishments legal.

Neither Denmark nor Norway has a prohibition on sex with animals, as long as the animals do not suffer.

On the Internet Danish animal owners advertise openly that they offer sex with animals, without intervention from police or other authorities, Danish newspaper 24timer reports.

In correspondence with the animal owners, the newspaper was told that the animals involved have many years of experience and that the animals themselves wanted sex. The cost to the client varied from DKK 500-1,000 (USD 85-170).

Legal gray area

The Norwegian Food Safety Authority's section chief for animal welfare, Torunn Knævelsrud, could not rule out that such a bordello could be legal here as well.

"It is difficult to say yes or no," Knævelsrud told Aftenposten.no.

As long as basics like shelter, feed and care are in place, and injury or suffering to the animal can not be documented, there are no other ways to attack an animal bordello under existing Norwegian law.

"It could be that the animals don't really care," Knævelsrud said. "But I think it is in the nature of the case that animals will often be victims of injury, stress or suffering in connection with sexual acts with humans. Either that they are held fast, or frightened, or suffer pain or physical injury," Knævelsrud said.

New legislation?

A new Norwegian Animal Protection Act is underway and there have been proposals, from the Norwegian Animal Welfare Alliance among others, that sexual intercourse with animals must be forbidden.

"The acts provoke moral disgust. The question is whether immorality should be made illegal. The FSA group discussing the new animal protection act has been in disagreement about this," Knævelsrud said.

According to the 24timer report, Germans, Dutchmen, Swedes and Norwegians visit the Danish bordellos, and a web site devoted to bestiality claimed that many of Denmark's animal sex clients stem from Norway.

A farmer who sells animal sex said he is extremely surprised that foreigners are ready to travel so far for it.

"But the clients tell us that it is much simpler to buy animal sex in Denmark than in their own country," a horse owner from Nord-Jylland told the newspaper.

A new dissertation from the Institute of Criminology at the University of Oslo showed that Norwegian veterinarians know of at least 124 cases of animal sex abuse in Norway. The thesis reports that 22 percent of Norwegian veterinarians suspect or are sure that they have treated animals that have been sexually abused by humans.

Aftenposten's Norwegian reporter
Morten Andersen
Aftenposten English Web Desk
Jonathan Tisdall
Source: http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local ... 458080.ece

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post subject: Sexual abuse of animals
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:53 pm 
Night Stalker

This is so crazy. I mean, have sex with horses and cows and pigs? I know there are a lot of sheep sex jokes around and I don't doubt that people in remote places do that sort of thing. But in a modern society? Amazing. It should be a criminal act.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:06 am 
Tentative Sexplorer

OneMan wrote:
This is so crazy. I mean, have sex with horses and cows and pigs? I know there are a lot of sheep sex jokes around and I don't doubt that people in remote places do that sort of thing. But in a modern society? Amazing. It should be a criminal act.

I agree with OneMan. People should not have sex with animals. The animal has no choice and it would be sexual abuse and should be punished accordingly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:24 pm 
Night Stalker

hmmm....i am NOT advertising or defending sex with animals here (just to make that sure) ! plus, this is PUERLY theoretical but has been discussed with numerous friends (yeah, that happens if you take a bunch of zoologists, put them in a room together and add alcohol ! :D :D ).

but i am a zoologist, so i just COULDN't help adding my 2 cents. concerning sodomy (which is the word that is used for sex with animals here (in austria) - and it is the ONLY meaning of that word !), the law here is that there is no punishment for sex with animals of appropriate size (compareable to humans or larger). every smaller animal will be charged as animal torture.
i think this law makes sense. of course, we don't have to discuss why nobody should be allowed to have sex with a cat - it is rather obvious that the small animal will be hurt. but a dog, a horse, a sheep ? anatomically, they are very similar to us. they are highly developped mammals, ready for sex throughout the whole year (some less developped animals only "grow" certain structures involved during breeding season). and, that much is clear from research already, they feel pleasure during sex.
have you ever seen a dog "in heat " ? whew, as a woman you will have trouble getting that animals away from your crotch ! what would happen if you would be naked and "willling" ? right ! (i actually wonder why so far no dog ever has been charged with rape.. :D :D).

so, yes, mammals usually are willing to participate in sex and therefore i would not consider it a crime. they might even be happy to have somebody jump them ...

that i personally find it a bit strange doesn't need to be menoned.... to each his own....

Post subject: Sex with animals
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:04 pm 
Site Admin

Hmm, I had no idea. Still, I think sex with animals is wrong. You may argue that a dog in heat wants sex but it's not a reasoning being like a human. It doesn't really have much choice. I don't know if many people have sex with animals, until I read the Danish article I thought it was a fringe thing. For me, it's still off limits, as is kids, dead people and snuff sex.

Call me boring but sex is for people is between people, no species jumping!

Post subject: Re: Sex with animals
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:44 am 
Site Admin

victor wrote:
Hmm, I had no idea. Still, I think sex with animals is wrong. You may argue that a dog in heat wants sex but it's not a reasoning being like a human. It doesn't really have much choice. I don't know if many people have sex with animals, until I read the Danish article I thought it was a fringe thing. For me, it's still off limits, as is kids, dead people and snuff sex.

Call me boring but sex is for people is between people, no species jumping!

Well, as you mention sex with animals, dead people, and species jumping, and desertrat mentioned laws about sex with animals, I thought this might stimulate further discussion by covering almost all topics, except that it's not dead people but brain-dead people and dead animals... see, Vic, I'm within the rules (only just) - and I DON'T get a kick out of this subject, in case anybody has any weird ideas!

Case presents unprecedented challenge

By Maria Lockwood/The Daily Telegram

Published Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Prosecution of a Douglas County case involving alleged sexual contact with a dead deer may hinge on the legal definition of the word "animal."

Bryan James Hathaway, 20, of Superior faces a misdemeanor charge of sexual gratification with an animal. He is accused of having sex with a dead deer he saw beside Stinson Avenue on Oct. 11.

A motion filed last week by his attorney, Public Defender Fredric Anderson, argued that since the deer was dead, it was not considered an animal and the charge should be dismissed.

"The statute does not prohibit one from having sex with a carcass," Anderson wrote.

Judge Michael Lucci heard the motion Tuesday.

"I"m a little surprised this issue hasn"t been tackled before in another case," Lucci said.

The Webster"s dictionary defines "animal" as "any of a kingdom of living beings," Anderson said. If you include carcasses in that definition, he said, "you really go down a slippery slope with absurd results."

Anderson argued: When does a turkey cease to be an animal? When it is dead? When it is wrapped in plastic packaging in the freezer? When it is served, fully cooked?

A judge should decide what the legislature intended animal to mean in the statute, he said. "And the only clear point to draw the line in that definition, I believe, is the point of death."

Assistant District Attorney James Boughner said the court can use a dictionary to determine the meaning of the word, but it doesn"t have to.

"The common and ordinary meaning of a word can be found in how people actually use the word," Boughner wrote in his response to the motion.

When a person"s pet dog dies, he told Lucci, the person still refers to the dog as his or her dog, not a carcass.

"It stays a dog for some time," Boughner said.

He referred to the criminal complaint, in which Hathaway told police he saw the dead deer in the ditch and moved it into the woods. Hathaway called it a dead deer, Boughner said, not a carcass.

"It did not lose its essence as a deer, an animal, when it died," he said.

Anderson argued that the statute, which falls under the heading "crimes against sexual morality," was meant to protect animals. That would be unnecessary in the case of a dead animal.

"If you look at the other crimes that are in this subsection they all protect against something other than simply things we don"t like or things we find disgusting," he said.

Other crimes in that subsection include incest, bigamy, public fornication, and lewd and lascivious behavior.

Boughner said the focus of the statute was on punishing the human behavior, not protecting animals.

"It does not seem to draw a line between the living and the dead," he said.

Interpreting the statute to exclude dead animals would also exclude freshly killed animals, Boughner said. That, he said, could lead to a different kind of slippery slope that could encourage people interested in committing such an act to kill animals.

Lucci said he would render a decision by Hathaway"s next court appearance on Dec. 1.

The misdemeanor charge carries a maximum penalty of nine months in jail and a fine of up to $10,000. If convicted, Hathaway could see that prison term of up to two years because of a previous conviction. In April 2005, Hathaway pleaded no contest to one felony charge of mistreatment of an animal for the shooting death of Bambrick, a 26-year-old horse, in order to have sex with the animal.

source: Superior Daily Telegram, Superior, WI

Post subject: Re: species-jumping
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:48 am 
Site Admin

... and speaking of species-jumping, how about this little item?

Did this cat breed with a dog?

This is Mimi, the first cat to give birth to puppies, her owner claims.

Brazilian Cassia Aparecida de Souza, 18, says three of the cat"s six offspring, which were born three months after Mimi mated with a neighbor"s dog, have canine traits.

A geneticist from the Passo Fundo University plans to take blood samples from the animals to verify the claim.

source: Daily Mail

Post subject: cute doggie?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:05 am 
Site Admin

This cute doggie could be the father of those puppies, looking at the expression of that pussy. And I wonder if the Superior Man from Douglas County, WI, would like to have sex with it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:28 pm 
Night Stalker

concerning the last article: i think there is WAY to much salary for lawyers. :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:47 pm 
Site Admin

It's Baaaack: Story of man who died in notorious 'Horse Sex' case now a film headed for Sundance

NEW YORK -- It was one of the most sensational news stories off 2005, gone but not forgotten (by some): the case of a man from Enumclaw, Wash., who died in the act of having sex with a horse -- at a farm known on the Web as the place to go to fufill such fantasies.

Now, inevitably, the incident is the focus of a new documentary, appropriately titled, "Zoo," and recently picked as a selection of next January's Sundance Film Festival, no less. It's being described as a "humanizing" view of a local "normal family" who has a "strange and fatal" encounter.

It's made by Seattle filmmaker Robinson Devor. He has had two previous films at Sundance: the made-in-Seattle drama "Police Beat," and "The Woman Chaser."

Press reports at the time noted that the act had been caught on film by police investigators.

The story topped the list of most popular at some sites for weeks. At the Seattle Times it took the top spot, easily. After reviewing the number of hits several stories on the case got in 2005, Seattle Times columnist Danny Westneat concluded, "As I look back at the year in news, it's clear I should have focused more on people having sex with horses."

He added that the main story on the case may have been "the most widely read material this paper has published in its 109-year history. I don't know whether to ignore this alarming factoid or to embrace it." He added: "Or, maybe, some of us are not giving readers enough of what you really want."

"We are witnessing a broadening of the traditional independent arena. In this year"s Festival there is a breadth of subject matter, vision and innovative storytelling that is transforming the old idea of the American indie film," said Geoffrey Gilmore, director of the Sundance Film Festival, though it's not known if he had "Zoo" precisely in mind. "This year"s American Competition reflects a newfound awareness and self-expression that results in an engagement by the work that is both political and personal, a collective voice fueled by a steadfast optimism and hope for the future."

P.S. For those of you who know nothing about this case, here are a couple of links.

Link 1

Link 2

Post subject: sex and horses
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:48 pm 
Site Admin

Hmmm, this is hardly sex abuse of animals, more like sex WITH animals, which isn't what we like on this forum.
Well, as this news item turned up, might as well post it. Amazing what some people like.

Woman caught in flagrante delicto with stallion

SYDNEY -- Australian police have charged a woman with bestiality after she was allegedly caught naked in a paddock having sex with a horse, police said.

Officers found the 35-year-old woman commiting an indecent act with the horse when they were called to a field in the small town of Lismore, north of Sydney.

"The woman was arrested and charged with bestiality and behaving in an offensive manner," a New South Wales police spokesman said.

The woman was granted conditional bail and is due to face Lismore Local Court on December 18.

Post subject: Re: Sex with animals
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:43 pm 
Site Admin

dragon wrote:
Case presents unprecedented challenge

By Maria Lockwood/The Daily Telegram

Published Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Prosecution of a Douglas County case involving alleged sexual contact with a dead deer may hinge on the legal definition of the word "animal."

Bryan James Hathaway, 20, of Superior faces a misdemeanor charge of sexual gratification with an animal. He is accused of having sex with a dead deer he saw beside Stinson Avenue on Oct. 11.

A motion filed last week by his attorney, Public Defender Fredric Anderson, argued that since the deer was dead, it was not considered an animal and the charge should be dismissed.

"The statute does not prohibit one from having sex with a carcass," Anderson wrote.

Treatment Ordered For Man Convicted of Having Sex With Dead Deer

SUPERIOR, Wis. -- A 20-year-old Superior man received probation after he was convicted of having sexual contact with a dead deer.

The sentence also requires Bryan James Hathaway to be evaluated as a sex offender and treated at the Institute for Psychological and Sexual Health in Duluth, Minn.

"The state believes that particular place is the best to provide treatment for the individual," Assistant District Attorney Jim Boughner said.

Hathaway's probation will be served at the same time as a nine-month jail sentence he received in February for violating his extended supervision.

He was found guilty in April 2005 of felony mistreatment of an animal after he killed a horse with the intention of having sex with it. He was sentenced to 18 months in jail and two years of extended supervision on that charge as well as six years of probation for taking and driving a vehicle without the owner's consent.

Hathaway pleaded no contest earlier this month to misdemeanor mistreatment of an animal for the incident involving the deer. He was sentenced Tuesday in Douglas County Circuit Court.

"The type of behavior is disturbing," Judge Michael Lucci said. "It's disturbing to the public. It's disturbing to the court."

source: The Daily Telegram, http://www.superiorwi.com

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:57 pm 
Site Admin

Bestiality flick shocks Cannes
22/05/2007 12:42 - (SA)

Cannes - A semi-documentary about a group of US men who had sex with horses has taken the title as the most shocking movie at the Cannes film festival.

But while Zoo has drawn big, curious crowds at its screenings, the real unsettling quality about the movie is its approach: it depicts the men in a sympathetic light, one that tries to push the viewers to understanding their sexual perversion.

The documentary - in which actors recreate non-explicit scenes under audio interviews with some of the men involved - centres on a true-life incident.

In July 2005, a 45-year-old man died of internal bleeding after being anally penetrated by an Arabian stallion during a bestiality weekend in the US state of Washington.

The victim, a Boeing engineer working on top-secret defence projects named Kenneth Pinyan, suffered a perforated colon.

The ensuing investigation led police - and eventually much of the national media - to the farm where the interaction took place, outing the other members of the group.

Independent filmmaker Robinson Devor shies away from prurient imagery, instead enveloping the story in rich photography that gives it a dreamlike beauty overwhelming the sordidness of the subject matter.

Absence of judgement

"In this film, there were things with much more importance to us than the sex aspect," he told journalists after a screening in the sidebar Directors' Fortnight section.

He said the absence of judgement was a deliberate choice, one reinforced after he watched some of the actual videos the men had taken of their horse sessions - footage that doesn't make it into the film, apart from the barest of glimpses at one point.

"They showed us the videos not to show us pornography, but to show an animal that wanted to be with them," Devor said, though he added that he kept some scepticism about the taped acts.

"We don't know what the conditioning was (for the horses)."

Many reviews have been favourable to the approach taken by Devor and his team.

"They've crafted a subdued, mysterious and intensely beautiful film that presents bestiality not for the purpose of titillation?but as a way of investigating the subjective nature of morality," the movie trade magazine Variety wrote.

'Mammal to mammal love'

The men heard in the film are remarkably honest about their motivations. One of them argues "mammal to mammal" love should not be seen as wrong.

Another firmly rejects the tag "bad person" his employer lays upon him before he is sacked. They all say the horses were willing participants.

Indeed, the only judgement seemingly expressed in the documentary is not on the matter in the stable at all. It is in fleeting radio references to US President George W Bush's "war on terror" and the presumed complicity-for-profit of big companies such as Boeing.

Even the cast ended up feeling compassion for the men depicted in Zoo.

John Paulsen, who played Pinyan, said he believed the engineer had been on a self-destructive streak linked to his defence work, a divorce and injuries from a motorcycle accident.

"Here's a man whose greatest loves in his life were so secret, so private," and who abruptly had "these great secrets in his life made so public by dying in such a public and humiliating way," he said.

But Paulsen himself acknowledged the black humour surrounding the incident, and now the film, saying that "in a way, it's a classic Western, except here it's the horse riding the man."

He added with a smile: "I call this role my 15 inches of fame."

Source: Click here.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:01 pm 
Site Admin

Sherborn teen charged with bestiality suspect

Photo by Ken McGagh/Daily News staff
Roger Henderson II is led out of Natick court.

By Peter Reuell/Daily News Staff

A Sherborn teen was charged yesterday with having sex with sheep at a farm near his home, and police reports suggest the encounters may have gone on for nearly a year.

Roger Henderson II, 18, was arraigned yesterday in Natick District Court on charges of bestiality, cruelty to animals and breaking and entering in connection with an incident police say took place at Boggastow Farm on June 27.

According to a police report, the farm's barn had been the target of at least a dozen break-ins between August 2006 and June 2007, prompting the property owner to install surveillance cameras.

Between 3 and 4 a.m. on June 27, according to police, the camera captured and filmed a person identified as Roger Henderson II.

The man grabbed a sheep by its hind legs and dragged it to the corner of the stall, according to police. The man removed his clothes and appeared to have sexual relations with the sheep. After finishing, the man put his pants back on and left the barn with his shirt in his hand, according to the report.

Following his arraignment yesterday, Henderson was released to the custody of his parents, on the condition he stay at least 30 yards away from the farm, and animals in general.

The teen also was ordered to "report immediately to Leonard Morse (Hospital) to continue current mental health treatment," according to court documents.

A woman at Boggastow Farm yesterday shouted, "no comment" to reporters before later threatening to call police.

Yesterday's proceedings took just minutes, as not guilty pleas were entered on the three charges and didn't require Henderson to appear in open court. Prosecutors, defense attorneys and police met with Judge Douglas Stoddard behind closed doors before agreeing to release the teen to his parents.

Following the proceeding, Henderson left the court through a back door, covering his face with a black T-shirt. He was quickly whisked away in a dark red Jeep Cherokee.

Henderson is due back in court Sept. 4 for a pretrial conference.

(Peter Reuell can be reached at 508-626-4428 or mailto:preuell@cnc.com.)

Source: Click here.

Post subject: Sex and camels
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:35 pm 
Site Admin

Pet camel kills Australian woman while trying to have sex

BRISBANE, Australia -- An Australian woman was killed by a pet camel given to her as a 60th birthday present after the animal apparently tried to have sex, police said Sunday.

The woman, whose name was not released, was killed Saturday at her family's sheep and cattle ranch near Mitchell, 600 kilometers (350 miles) west of the Queensland state capital Brisbane, state police Detective Senior Constable Craig Gregory said.

The 10-month-old male camel — weighing about 150 kilograms (330 pounds) — knocked the woman to the ground, lay on top of her, then exhibited what police suspect was mating behavior, Gregory said.

"I'd say it's probably been playing, or it may be even a sexual sort of thing," Gregory said, adding the camel almost suffocated the family's pet goat by straddling it on several occasions.

Camel expert Chris Hill said he had no doubt the camel's behavior was sexual.

Hill, who has offered camel rides to tourists for 20 years, said young camels are not aggressive, but can be dangerous if treated as pets without discipline.

The fate of the camel was not known.

The woman was given the camel in March as a birthday present from her husband and daughter. "She had a love of exotic pets," Gregory said.

--AP

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next