TalkAboutSexxx.com

Sex and sexuality news and information forum

forum - business directory - image gallery

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:08 pm 
Site Admin

Jilted lover guilty of arson
5 December 2010

A jilted lesbian lover's jealousy was behind an arson attack that destroyed a Bay of Islands home, a court has been told.

Kaikohe woman Tania Dickinson, 34, was found guilty of arson after a three-day trial in the Kaikohe District Court on Wednesday. She was accused of setting fire to her former partner's home at Haruru Falls, near Paihia, in August 2009. The rental home was badly damaged, leaving its uninsured owner — now working in Canada — out of pocket. The former partner's name, occupation and other identifying details have been suppressed.

In his summing up, Judge Russell Callander told the jury the Crown's evidence was circumstantial as no one had been seen lighting two fires inside the house. Prosecutor Alice Hyndman said Dickinson set fire to the house after her former partner took up with another woman. A neighbour told the court he had seen Dickinson put on latex gloves before entering the house. He took the car's registration and called the fire brigade and police when he saw smoke 10 minutes later.

Dickinson admitted having visited the house that day, but claimed that had been an hour before the fire, not 10 minutes as the Crown claimed. Two witnesses told the court she was in Kaikohe at the time the fire started. Defence lawyer Doug Blaikie also said the neighbour could not have seen her put on gloves because his view was impeded by a fence.

Dickinson will be sentenced in Whangarei on December 10.

Source: New Zealand Herald.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:20 pm 
Site Admin

Police seek suspect in very public Montrose slaying
By ANITA HASSAN and PAIGE HEWITT
December 12, 2010

Aaron Scheerhoorn, 28, was attacked on the front steps of Club Blur on the corner of Pacific and Crocker.

Houston police spent Saturday searching for a clean-cut man who chased down a 28-year-old in Montrose late Friday, stabbing him multiple times in front of several witnesses before calmly walking away.

Authorities, who are still investigating the motive, said the killing could possibly be a crime of passion. Police have determined that it wasn't a robbery or hate crime. "It was brutal," said Houston homicide Sgt. W. Meeler.

The suspect pursued Aaron Scheerhoorn on foot in the 800 block of Hyde Park Boulevard late Friday. Scheerhoorn had already been stabbed once when the pair arrived on the front steps of Club Blur on the corner of Pacific and Crocker around 11:40 p.m. The suspect proceeded to stab Scheerhoorn several more times, including wounds to the chest, abdomen, forearm, left side and hand, authorities said. "In front of numerous patrons, he commenced to stab him several times," HPD Homicide Detective Sgt. Eli Cisneros said.

Scheerhoorn collapsed in the parking lot. He was transported to Ben Taub Hospital, where he died.

Name is needed

The suspect has been identified as a tall, black man between the ages of 25 and 30. He's between 6 and 6½ feet tall and weighs about 200 to 225 pounds. He has short hair and was wearing a fitted orange or burgundy sweater with dark pants and dress shoes at the time of the slaying, police said.

While several witnesses have been interviewed, no one has named the suspect, authorities said. "Getting the name could make or break the case," Cisneros said. "You could have numerous witnesses, but if you don't have a name, you have nothing." Homicide officials are also investigating whether surveillance video may be available to help in the investigation.

'Had a big, big heart'

Alfredo Samano, 55, brought balloons and flowers Saturday to the parking lot where his close friend collapsed. He was shocked and saddened that such a passionate, kind-hearted man could be brutally killed in the neighborhood. "He had a big, big heart," said Samano, who described his friend as someone who would give the shirt off his back. Scheerhoorn had moved from the north several years ago to start a new life in Houston. He was pursuing his dream of opening a catering business, Samano said.

Another friend at the makeshift memorial broke down in tears as he explained that Scheerhoorn's "heart was in Montrose."

Anyone with information in the case is urged to call the HPD homicide division at 713-308-3600 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS. All Crime Stoppers calls remain anonymous.

Source: Houston Chronicle.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:43 am 
Site Admin

Police: 4 dead in shooting spree in northern Italy
9 January 2011

ROME (AP) — A 74-year-old Italian retiree shot dead two neighbors and then his wife Sunday before turning the gun on himself, police said. Jealousy appeared to be behind the rampage in the northern city of Genoa.

Carlo Trabona, a retired bricklayer, first went to a coffee bar where he shot one of his neighbors. As the other one ran away, Trabona followed him, shot him and then went back home where he killed his wife, according to a police reconstruction reported by Italian media.

After police surrounded his building, Trabona shot himself, said Alfredo Federici of the Genoa police. The two neighbors, who were brothers, and the shooter died later in hospital, he said.

Federici said an alleged infidelity may have triggered the shooting spree, as Trabona suspected that his 72-year-old wife had been having an affair with one of the neighbors, who were also his longtime friends. Italian news reports also said the shooter had a history of mental problems.

Source: Breitbart.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:46 am 
Site Admin

Deputies: Jealous teen used Facebook in murder plot
By Bianca Prieto
August 1, 2011

Israel Nieves emailed this picture of himself to his girlfriend when she tried to leave him, Orange County court records show. (Orange County Courts / August 1, 2011)

Jason Rodriguez, a handsome and talented Valencia Community College student, was caught in the cross hairs of a scorned teen's rage. The 19-year-old amateur bodybuilder's life was cut short after he was shot in the head and neck Feb. 2. Eighteen-year-old Israel Nieves is charged with murder in the shooting that fatally injured Rodriguez — whom detectives say Nieves lured to an east Orange County neighborhood using Facebook.

Investigators said the motive was jealousy over Rodriguez's new relationship with Nieves' ex-girlfriend, who had broken up with him in November and filed a domestic-violence injunction against him. Months after the shooting, Orange County sheriff's detectives unraveled the tangled technological web that led to Rodriguez's death.

The accused murderer — who is also a suspect in rape case and a lewd and lascivious case — is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail. Rodriguez moved to Orlando from Gibsonton, south of Tampa, six months before his death to pursue an education in sports medicine and physical therapy. He worked at Publix and lived with a close friend he knew from East Bay Senior High School.

In his obituary Rodriguez was described as "very loving, outgoing, strong young man who struck the hearts of all who came across his path." Efforts to reach Rodriguez's family and friends were unsuccessful. Court records show Rodriguez began dating a 20-year-old woman at the beginning of the year. It was her ex-boyfriend, Nieves, that investigators say is responsible for killing Rodriguez. But while dating that woman, Rodriguez met another woman on Facebook. Or so he thought. Her name was "Ty Ann," and in mid-January, they began texting and emailing. The two spoke once on the phone and had one video chat. Detectives interviewed a childhood friend of the suspect who said Nieves asked her to call and perform the video chat with Rodriguez as a prank and pretend she was "Ty Ann," adding validity to the online flirtation. After almost two weeks of online communication, Rodriguez agreed to meet the woman at her house near the corner of Pavilion Drive and Holly Springs Circle.

Fatal 'date'

On Feb. 2 at around 10:15 p.m., Rodriguez pulled up to the house and waited in his green Honda Accord for "Ty Ann." He then sent a text message to his roommate about his impending date. "Heading to the chick house ... by Valencia like right there I'll text for the I'm good," the message said, implying that Rodriguez would let his friend know everything was OK. He was shot 12 minutes later.

A witness driving in the area at the time of the shooting told detectives the suspect stood next to the car and fired. The gunman saw the witness and began chasing after the vehicle, shooting at it at least twice, records show. The witness told deputies the shooter was wearing a bandana over his face and a skull cap on his head and had on a red long-sleeved sweat shirt, dark pants and white shoes.

Rodriguez was rushed to Orlando Regional Medical Center where his family and friends stood vigil, hopeful that his strength and youth would overcome the injuries. He died a week later. While Rodriguez was hospitalized, detectives worked feverishly to track down the suspect. After interviewing Rodriguez's closest friends and delving into phone and computer records, homicide Detective Brian Cross learned about "Ty Ann."

Elaborate ruse

Nieves went to great lengths to cover his technological tracks, detectives said. He created a fake email address to make a phony Facebook profile using the name "Ty Ann." Nieves also used an iPod Touch software application to create a fake phone number that he used to exchange text messages with the victim, detectives found. Computer-forensic investigators traced "Ty Ann" back to Nieves' cellphone, iPod Touch, email accounts and iTunes accounts, records show. In April, investigators executed a search warrant at Nieves' parents home and found a black ski mask, black bandana, black gloves and a .32-caliber revolver in his bedroom.

That same day Nieves spoke with detectives and initially denied he had anything to do with the slaying. But soon Nieves began crying and admitted to creating the fake profile to "scare" Rodriguez and prove to his ex-girlfriend that Rodriguez was cheating on her, records show. He claimed the night of the shooting he was drinking alcohol and smoked "embalming fluid," according to court records. "I hope I never kill anybody. I don't know. I just had a blackout. I don't know what happened after that. I really don't," Nieves told detectives. "I never wanted him dead or anything. I don't remember shooting the gun. I was drinking a lot."

The relationship between Nieves and his former girlfriend was tumultuous from the start. Three months in, the woman said Nieves threw a punch at her, but missed and put his hand through the wall. When she tried to break up with him, he emailed her a picture of himself with a gun in his hand. In October, Nieves forced her into his bedroom, put a knife to her neck and then traced the tip along her face, according to court records. Then he raped her, she said. The Sentinel is not identifying the woman because she is the victim of a sex crime.

In November, Nieves threatened to hurt her family. Instead of acquiescing to his demands, she told her mother about the abuse and together they called the Sheriff's Office. Days later, an Orange County judge ordered Nieves to stay away. Nieves is charged with her rape. He is also accused of having sex with a 14-year-old girl after sneaking into her home, records show. Nieves met that girl on Facebook as well. He pleaded not guilty in both sex-crime cases. Nieves declined to be interviewed, and efforts to reach his parents were unsuccessful.

Digital dangers

Rodriguez's slaying was the fifth investigated by Orange County in 2011 and the first domestic-violence-related slaying, according to local advocates who track such crimes. Because Rodriguez was killed by a romantic rival, Harbor House of Central Florida counts his death in its tally. "We are seeing the number of collateral victims rise over the years," said Harbor House CEO Carol Wick. "People think that in domestic violence that it's just the victim who is in danger, but the new boyfriend or girlfriend could also become targets of the batterer."

But the case also sheds light on the dangers of social media, and the way young people often trust that people are who they say they are in cyberspace. Rodriguez could have safeguarded himself by meeting "Ty Ann" in a public place, instead of planning a one-on-one meeting, said Hemu Nigam, founder of SSP Blue, a California-based Internet-safety company.

"In a digital environment, individuals have to realize that everything that can happen in the real world can happen online as well," Nigam said. "What that teaches us is that you have to treat your online life like your real life."

Source: Orlando Sentinel.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:29 pm 
Site Admin

Ketchup killing proves sauce of fun for Brazilian town

Cheated wife sees red after would-be contract killer fakes hit with ketchup after finding out target was a friend, say Bahia police

by Tom Phillips in Rio de Janeiro
Friday 23 September 2011

Erenildes Aguiar Araújo, better known as Lupita, plays dead for a photograph after she agreed to being doused in tomato sauce in a fake execution. Photograph: Guardian

In all his years in Brazilian law enforcement, police chief Marconi Almino de Lima had never faced a case like this: a sordid tale of love, jealousy, a contract killer and kitchen condiments. It all began in June when Maria Nilza Simões, a housewife in the small town of Pindobaçu, around 240 miles from Salvador, in the north-eastern state of Bahia, allegedly sought out a local gun for hire to do away with her husband's lover.

Carlos Roberto de Jesus, an unemployed ex-con, accepted the mission. For around £350 he agreed to kill Erenildes Aguiar Araújo, known simply as Lupita. According to one version, Lupita had been having an affair with Simões' partner and Simões wanted her rival out of the way. The day of the murder was to be 24 June. All was going to plan until the novice hitman located his target. The hit turned out to be a childhood friend. Unable to go through with it, De Jesus grappled for a way out, eventually devising what he apparently thought was an ingenious solution: tomato ketchup.

Armed with two bottles of the sauce, he opened up to his friend, led her into the forest and staged a mock-execution with a mouth gag and a machete. Lupita was doused in tomato ketchup and a photo was taken as proof of death. "I tore my own top, I stuck the knife in my side," she told a local newspaper. "He tied me up and threw the ketchup. He took a photo and delivered it to her."

The photograph — this week splashed over the front pages of Brazil's tabloids — shows Lupita's head tilted backwards, her body smothered with distinctly unrealistic-looking "blood" and a long knife, jammed comically under her arm-pit. More Monty Python than CSI Miami, the photo nevertheless worked. Simões is said to have been taken-in by the image, shown to her on a mobile phone. The fee was paid.

But another twist was to come. Days later, Simões was walking in the local market when she saw her contract killer canoodling with the supposedly dead Lupita. Furious, she marched into the local police station and reported him for theft. Her decision triggered the strangest investigation police chief Almino de Lima is ever likely to face.

"In eight years service I have never heard of anything like it and we hear a lot of stories," the police chief told the local Correio da Bahia newspaper. All three characters are now facing charges. Simões for issuing death threats against Lupita; Lupita and De Jesus for extortion. De Jesus, the ketchup killer, has reportedly skipped town while Simões faces public humiliation.

"Did she really not notice that the knife was stuck in the arm-pit?" Vera Márcia de Araújo, a local shopkeeper, told a local newspaper. "The whole town is laughing in her face."

Lupita, now a local celebrity nicknamed the "ketchup woman", seems to have come off best. Reports on Friday suggested her newfound fame had led to her name being touted for a seat in the local town hall. "That's what people are saying around here, but it's something I'll have to think about," she said. Hélio Palmeira, the town's mayor, has claimed she has a good chance of being elected while Walterley Kuhin, a local radio-show host, also backed a future campaign: "The people around here are pretty fed up with the town hall. Why not get some ketchup in there?"

Source: Guardian UK.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:37 am 
Site Admin

Men go on trial for burying couple alive
26 September 2011

The trial of two men accused of murdering a gay couple by burying them alive opens on Monday.

Guy Bordenave, 39, and Luc Amblard, 56

Guy Bordenave, 39, and Luc Amblard, 56 lived together in the village of Couy in the central Cher department. After not hearing from them for several days, the alarm was raised by one of the men's sisters on March 11th. Police found no obvious signs of a burglary at their home but discovered traces of blood. The two men were discovered three months later, on June 4th, buried together in a ditch covered with sand, facing each other, their hands bound and their mouths gagged. They had died of suffocation.

One of the two men charged with the murder, Claude Juillet, was a former boyfriend of Guy Bordenave's sister, Marie-Laure. Juillet, 55, together with Christophé Rayé, 39, are charged with the kidnapping and murder of the two men. Newspaper France Soir reports that neighbours noticed a light in the victims' house at 2am on the morning of March 8th and a white van parked outside. A few days later, police questioned Claude Juillet and found the keys to the victims' house in his vehicle. He was released but DNA samples of the two accused men were found on objects belonging to the victims.

Juillet finally confessed to the murders on May 14th, claiming he wanted revenge on the couple who he believed were against his relationship with Bourdenave's sister. "They made innuendoes, they tried to break us up, it went on for a long time," he told a psychiatrist, according to newspaper France Soir. This allegedly drove him to want to "solve the problem." Juillet gave police information that led them to the site where the bodies had been buried.

He told police that they had driven the victims, still alive, early in the morning of March 8th to the banks of the river Loire, 20 kilometres from their home. Juillet had already dug a ditch that was two metres long and one metre deep. The two men were buried in the ditch where they died.

If convicted, the men are likely to be sentenced to life imprisonment. A verdict is expected on Thursday.

Source: The Local France.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:59 pm 
Site Admin

France Convicts Killers of Gay Couple Buried Alive
by Paul Canning
October 3, 2011

Two men have been sentenced to thirty years imprisonment for the abduction and burying alive of a "discreet" French gay couple.

According to the French gay and lesbian magazine Têtu, Guy Bordenave and Luc Amblard were killed because they were suspected of interfering with the relationship of one of the accused with his sister. They were confined during the night of March 7 to 8, 2009, and buried alive on March 8 in a hole dug in a sandy bank of the Loire River near La Charite-sur-Loire in the Nièvre, sitting face to face, mouths gagged. The autopsy showed that they suffocated to death, unable to call for help. Their bodies were found three months later. Several plaintiffs had tears in their eyes as the facts were recalled in court.

Part of the first day of hearings was spent examining murderer Claude Juillet"s "complex personality." A 55-year-old former casual worker in show business, he was impulsive, angry, antisocial or enigmatic for some, but a caring father of a little girl and not a bad guy for others. "Too nice," Juillet said of himself, according to Têtu. At his side was Christopher Rayé, a 39-year-old unemployed lift truck operator and an old friend of Juillet. Tall, short haired, wearing small glasses, he spoke with a southwestern French accent.

The older man"s lawyer argued that it was a crime of passion, not homophobia, though she acknowledged that this "might seem unlikely."

Rayé"s counsel argued that there is no evidence that could show that his client had participated in the burial, but Rayé, a friend of Juillet, and like him unemployed at the time, had gone along with confining the couple because he hoped to get a few bucks out of it.

The sentence is a bit lighter than what had been sought by the Advocate General, Têtu reports. She had asked for life imprisonment with a minimum sentence of 22 years for Juillet. The two defendants remained impassive on hearing the verdicts. A few sighs were heard from friends of the couple present.

Witnesses had said Bordenave and Amblard were an inseparable and discreet couple. The two event organizers lived in the small village of Couy, about 30 km east of Bourges, in central France, where the trial was held.

Juillet"s former companion, Marie-Laure Bordenave, had never spotted the slightest tension between Juillet and the Amblard-Bordenave couple, to whom she was very close. In 2008, after they had shared the same roof for many years, Marie-Laure asked Juillet to go live elsewhere and look for work, but they had continued to see each other until the double murder.

Source: Care2.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:57 am 
Site Admin

Man destroys love rival
3 November 2011

A jealous man destroyed 18,000 litres of his love rival's wine after he suspected the wine producer of having a relationship with his partner in Spitz an der Donau, Lower Austria.

Police report that the 32-year-old broke into his friend's wine cellar and opened twelve wine barrels letting 18,000 litres flow into the cellar. He then allegedly took a wooden pole and smashed up the love rival's car and cut up clothing stored on the backseat. The damage suffered by the wine producer is estimated to be 70,000 Euros.

The man was tracked down and admitted the act. The case is being investigated by public prosecutors in Krems. He could face up to five years in prison if charged.

Source: Austrian Times.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:53 am 
Site Admin

Dildo Death Husband Jailed
11 November 2011

A vengeful businessman who killed his wife with a sex toy told police in Chelyabinsk, Russia, he thought she'd been cheating on him.

Wealthy Ilya Vazhenin, 42 - now facing 20 years in jail - abused his wife Olga, 34, so brutally with a dildo that she bled to death, say police. "The victim was beaten and then raped with a dildo resulting in severe injuries to her anus," a police spokesman told local media.

Child trauma experts are comforting the couple's eight year old daughter who is said to have witnessed the attack. Medic Anton Shardyko added: "The bleeding was so severe that the victim died from loss of blood."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:28 pm 
Site Admin

US woman sparks bomb hoax to stop errant husband
13 January 2012

AFP - A US woman called in a bomb threat to an airline to stop her husband flying from Los Angeles to Atlanta to see another woman, the FBI said Thursday.

Johnna Woolfolk, 50, pleaded guilty to making a bomb threat after calling AirTran Airways in November to report that her husband was carrying a bomb onto a flight at LAX international airport. "We had a fight and I called the airline and reported that he had a bomb to stop him from taking that flight to see another woman," Woolfolk told US District Judge Jacqueline H. Nguyen.

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) officers stopped the man at the airport and questioned him, and he missed the flight, said Assistant US Attorney Edward E. Alon. Woolfolk will be sentenced on April 2, when she faces a maximum of five years in jail and a $250,000 fine, Alon said.

Source: France24.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:36 pm 
Site Admin

French man explains how he cut off love rival's penis

A Frenchman on trial for chopping off his love rival's penis gave a detailed account of the act to a court, and told of the uneasy silence that followed as they awaited an ambulance.

8 March 2012

Blaise Fragione, 38, admits that in October 2008 he knocked out the victim, named only as "F", with a blow to the head, severed most of his penis with a razor and flushed it down the lavatory. Fragione, from the French Mediterranean post city of Marseille, said that he "lost it" after F. came to brag to him that he was having a relationship with "Mado", his partner of 14 years and mother of his two children.

He said his girlfriend's lover, a large well-built man, told him, with explanatory gestures: "I'm with your woman, it's me who touches her. I don't care if you don't like it." "That day, when he came to my home to tell me all that it was a waking nightmare," Fragione, a smaller but muscular man, told the court. "Everything that I'd refused to believe, everything came to the surface and I lost it."

Judge Jacques Calmettes asked why he resorted to such a dramatic act, suggesting: "It's not like a punch in the face."

"I didn't think about it, it was dictated by madness ... Perhaps it was because of what he had said to me," replied Fragione. "When I came back from the lavatory I came back to earth," he said. He called the emergency services while his wounded rival "was prostrate in a corner" applying pressure to staunch the bleeding from his mutilated groin. "We didn't talk to each other much, there were lots of silences. I told him not to worry, that he wasn't going to die. I was a complete mess in my head," said Fragione. When the emergency services arrived, Fragione said he cleaned up the blood as his children were due home. He also wrote them a note to apologise for what he had done and warn them that he might be gone for some time.

Police officer Corinne Gentet, who investigated the case, said that when he was arrested Fragione was "completely disorientated" and "very much in love."

The victim's lawyer, Gregoire Ladouari argued the act was premeditated. "This looks more like calculated vengeance than a fit of madness," Mr Ladouari said. "He wanted to punish my client using that with which he had sinned." Fragione faces up to 15 years in prison if found guilty of "aggravated assault accompanied by mutilation". His former lover has returned to her original partner, the accused, with whom she has had a third child. They plan to marry.

The verdict is expected on Friday.

Source: Telegraph UK.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:36 am 
Site Admin

Jealous husband goes on shooting rampage in Bucharest city centre
6 March 2012
by Michael Leidig

Gheorghe Vladan

A 52-year old man from Bucharest went on a killing rampage yesterday evening (Mon), shooting eight people in a beauty salon in the city centre, two people died.

According to prosecutors, Gheorghe Vladan went inside the salon at around 6pm and shot his wife Florina and then started to shoot randomly. The woman, a 42-year old hairdresser, died on spot.

Another woman, a 40-year old cashier, also died immediately and six others have been seriously wounded. The injured were rushed to Floreasca emergency hospital. Two victims have been operated on and their condition is serious but stable, according to doctors.

Vladan worked as ambulance driver for the Clinic of the Home Affairs Ministry having the rank of Chief Agent.

Dozens of police agents have been dispatched to the murder scene and the Prosecutor General Laura Kovesi has appointed her deputy, criminal Prosecutor Marius Iacob to be in charge of the investigations. The head of the police, Liviu Popa also joined the investigation team.

Monday's incident is the first case of a random shooting in Romania. According to early findings, the killer was sick with jealousy after his wife left him last year in June and went to live with another man. Neighbours and colleagues say the woman has been harassed by the husband ever since. Prosecutor Iacob said the man was obsessed with her and had even created a shrine dedicated to his wife in his apartment.

Last week, on 1 March the victim filed a complaint with Bucharest police, saying she feared for her life as her husband had a gun and threatened to kill her on numerous occasions. The police summoned the killer to respond to the wife’s accusations on the very day of the murder. Prosecutors are also investigating the police officers who had not responded earlier to the victim’s complaint.

The killer decided to kill the woman on Monday, a day before the fist hearing for their divorce, scheduled for today (Tues). After he shot eight people with a 9 mm pistol, Vladan went to the nearest Police station and handed himself in. Investigators say the agent had a firearm licence issued in 2010.

Source: Romanian Times.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:52 am 
Site Admin

Jealous wife stabs husband in the heart after sex
8 July 2012

A wife who suspected her husband was cheating lured him to bed and told him to close his eyes because she she had a 'surprise' for him, before plunging a knife into his chest

Nooshin Nedjah Photo: ROSS PARRY

Nooshin Nedjah, 30, was jailed for 11 years on Friday over the attack at their flat after she became convinced her husband had married someone else. Medi Sangachin, 36, suffered massive blood loss after the kitchen knife entered his heart and only survived the attack thanks to the skill of one of the country's leading surgeons, Dr Patrick McGoldrick.

Nedjah was cleared of attempted murder after a trial at Leeds Crown Court, West Yorks., but was convicted of wounding with intent. The jury heard the couple are both originally from Iran and married in June last year after starting a relationship in 2010 when they met on a bus. They set up home at a first floor flat in Leeds where neighbours got the impression they were not a happy couple.

In December last year Mr Sangachin visited his family in Iran. He told his wife he had been unfaithful to her and tension between them continued as Nedjah believed he had remarried during his trip. The court heard Nedjah persuaded her husband to come to bed on the afternoon of February 17 this year and they had sex. Afterwards she told him she had a "surprise" and told her husband to cover his eyes as they were naked in bed.

Jonathan Sharp, prosecuting, said: "At that point she produced a sharp knife, which she had fetched from the kitchen, and plunged it with force into his chest, penetrating his heart and his left lung and narrowly missing the coronary artery." Nedjah, who came to the UK to study English, initially failed to help her husband as blood pumped from the wound but eventually dialled 999. Nedjah tried to claim her husband had inflicted the injury upon himself then said he was stabbed accidentally as the pair struggled.

Matthew Bean, for Nedjah, said his client had been receiving treatment for mental health problems. The Recorder of Leeds, Judge Peter Collier, told Nedjah he was satisfied her husband had been unfaithful. He added: "I am satisfied that you lured him to have sex with you in order to get him into the position where you could strike him as you did."

Source: Telegraph UK.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:41 pm 
Site Admin

Man charged for cutting off and eating wife's lip
21 June 2012

A university professor in Stockholm who sliced off his wife's lower lip and ate it, was formally charged on Thursday with aggravated assault for the attack.

The 52-year-old man, who is a respected researcher at the Karolinska Institute north of Stockholm, also sliced his wife's arms in the attack. According to prosecutors, the man was upset with his wife for requesting a divorce and flew into a jealous rage. "He did it so that she would never be able to kiss again and said 'I'll get four years, but you're getting a life sentence'," prosecutor Jakob Holmberg told the TT news agency.

The incident took place in May in the couple's home south of Stockholm and has been deeded especially heinous because the injuries sustained by the woman are permanent and the man acted in a way meant to cause extreme suffering. According to Aftonbladet, the 52-year-old waited until his wife was asleep before brandishing a scalpel and cutting off nearly her entire lower lip. He then proceeded to eat the piece of flesh he'd removed from his wife's face.

Prosecutors had first classified the attack as attempted murder, but after the man admitted to the attack during police questioning it became clear that he never intended to kill his wife. "He helped her call police and remained there until help arrived," Holmberg told Aftonbladet.

Following the attack, the woman has been living in secret location. Plastic surgeons have tried to rebuild her missing lower lip, but have nevertheless ruled the injury to be permanent.

If convicted, the man faces a minimum sentence of four years in prison, but could be jailed for as long as ten years. Prosecutor Holmberg plans to argue that the 52-year-old be sentenced to jail time toward the upper-half of the penalty scale.

Source: The Local Sweden.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:50 pm 
Site Admin

Young mum burned alive by ex
20 September 2012

A 28-year-old woman from Kosovo who had decided to end her relationship with her lover was strangled until she was unconscious – had her head covered with a plastic sack and then was wrapped in a petrol soaked blanket and set alight – a Vienna court has heard.

The young woman who worked as a waitress in the Rudolfsheim-Funfhaus area of the city was allegedly killed by her 45-year-old lover when he refused to accept that she no longer wanted to be together with him.

The court heard that he had a jealousy that verged on the borders of illness and had been unable to accept that she no longer wanted to be together with him. When the post mortem was carried out it was found that the woman had been alive and conscious when she was set alight and smoke particles and soot from the burning body had been found in her lungs.

The prosecution described her death is particularly horrific and extremely painful. The young woman left behind two children who she had been struggling to raise with her income as a waitress.

The young woman's body was found by her brother the next day and he raised the alarm.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next