TalkAboutSexxx.com

Sex and sexuality news and information forum

forum - business directory - image gallery

It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:51 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:52 am 
Night Stalker

Very true, HautStuff, but isn't it in people's nature to bitch and moan about everything? LOL. Eve gave Adam the apple and he thought "shit, I want more fruit" and he left paradise, right? Then he met Steve and that was all the fruit he needed, of course. LOL.

Seriously though. We shouldn't complain about these things too much. We did get our marriage license in a number of places and the same as our straight brothers we are now targeted by people who want a better life. I think it's a compliment. Many of these gays come from places that are distinctly and aggressively anti-gay. They will have to come out 100% if they want a gay marriage, right? So I see it that we are in a way helping them fight the cause back home. Not that I will ever get into a gay marriage for that reason, but it's a way of looking at it.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:48 pm 
Night Stalker

There are plenty of things to complain about anyway - prices hikes, fuel charges, idiotic security measures, pending wars, global warming... shit, the list goes on these days. LOL... what's NOT to bitch about these days? Traffic suck, salaries suck, work sucks. Shit, even on vacation there are way too many people around, and bombs may explode by some fanatic local party.
:sad:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:25 am 
Night Stalker

Yeah... heading for something bad, methinks. Too depressing to think about all that shit, sorry. It's Monday and I got a whole week ahead.
:sad:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:16 pm 
Night Stalker

That's right. Much too depressing and I am already in a bitchy mood tonight. No need to make that worse, girls. :glamur:

But yeah, all that shit that's going on right now, where does it end? In some all-out war or is it going to drag on and on until we're all as miserable as in some Third World country? I hope I never get to see it, I've had my share of misery and violence already, thanks, and I'm looking forward to an old age of peace and quiet and safety.

So cheer up, boys. You're all much younger than me, don't let all that shit get you down, there are many beautiful things in the world and hot horny sexy men like yourself to fuck around with, so stop moping and go to it!
:fucking:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:22 pm 
Night Stalker

Sounds right, dude. If gay=happy then why all the sour faces? LOL. I dont see it as black as you guys anyway. I mean, there's a lot of shit going around sure but a lot of good things too. No one is denying about this climate change shit any more, they did a few years ago. And all this terrorist stuff will probably still continue, even hget worse maybe, but they'll do something about that too. I mean, a mouse can't even make a drop without it being registered, so we all get to wear chips, if it makes life safer, I'm for it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:11 pm 
Night Stalker

So speak the young. LOL. Carefree comes with age and leaves with it too.

Not that I'm old or anything, barely past 30 now but you get more serious I think as the years go by, dunno, maybe it's just me. I look around and sure, there are things to be happy about but all you see in the news most of the time is the bad shit happening, not the good shit. Nothing to be happy about - rising oil prices, those money boys over in the city are cooking up one scheme after another to part fools with their money and to make themselves rich. Government that's totally untrustworthy, I mean, if you don't make your own happiness there sure isn't a lot out there to make you happy. Just saying, you know.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:52 pm 
Night Stalker

Somehow it seems that it's all coming to another clash, but that doesn't take away all the beauty there still is in the world and to appreciate and fight for that.

As gays I think we have some obligation in making the world a happier place. We're in the arts, fashion, nightlife, and all things fun, really, so let's fight war with love and by being well-dressed and perfectly manicured at all times!
:happy0192:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:05 am 
Night Stalker

Amen to that, Jim my man!

Now about that well-dressed and manicured - do jeans and a t-shirt and Nikes make it? And nail clippers? :whistle:

But you're right. Now that we finally have achieved some non-issue status as gay men everyone's become a sourfaced bitch instead. What gives? Whatever DID happen to the Happy Gay? And why be called "gay" when you're sullen and bitchy most of the time? That's not right, IMO. Or is it because we no longer have to fight for being gay that being gay has become uninteresting? With gay couples moving out to the suburbs and building careers and planning pensions as recognized partners is "gayness" as such out-dated? Are we doomed to become drab and boring housewives and husbands?

Noooooooooooo......

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:32 am 
Night Stalker

Gay men like this make me very happy to be gay too !
:grin: :grin:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:36 am 
Night Stalker

MikeZ wrote:
Amen to that, Jim my man!

Now about that well-dressed and manicured - do jeans and a t-shirt and Nikes make it? And nail clippers? :whistle:

But you're right. Now that we finally have achieved some non-issue status as gay men everyone's become a sourfaced bitch instead. What gives? Whatever DID happen to the Happy Gay? And why be called "gay" when you're sullen and bitchy most of the time? That's not right, IMO. Or is it because we no longer have to fight for being gay that being gay has become uninteresting? With gay couples moving out to the suburbs and building careers and planning pensions as recognized partners is "gayness" as such out-dated? Are we doomed to become drab and boring housewives and husbands?

Noooooooooooo......

I do not think this will happen too much. It is very good people not care if we are gay because now we can live our gay lives in what way we want and I think this is very good!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:16 pm 
Night Stalker

Marcelo wrote:

Gay men like this make me very happy to be gay too !
:grin: :grin:

Ah yes, Pavel !!! Surely one of the hottest beefcakes to come out of East Europe!
:capwave:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:21 pm 
Night Stalker

So guys, any plans for the Summer ahead? :happy0005: With these crazy fuel prices I'm definitely not driving anywhere and even if plane fares are higher too it's still cheaper than to drive to the South of France, which is where I'm going to visit an old flame and hopefully spark up some new ones! :glamur:

I've done my best at the fitness these past couple of months so it's not all bad news when I strip down to my Speedos... at least I hope not, the mirror is always so forgiving, I think, you see what you want to see. I mean, one never knows what the breeze catches, right?
:whistle:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:07 pm 
Night Stalker

And it was great in So of France, hot guys,hot weather, hot beaches and hot nights!!
:fucking: I think I lost a few more pounds!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:43 pm 
Night Stalker

Reminds me of my old days, Mike, good for you... ah, those memories of hot bodies sweating in the sun, tights speedos... long nights partying... why do people have to get old? LOL. No fun, I tell you.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:39 am 
Night Stalker

Yah, not looking forward to that, but surely it's got some perks too? You are more respected and all that? And why does sex have to stop? I mean, if you had lots of good sex when you were young why wouldn't you enjoy it at an older age? You said you weren't really interested in it any more but honestly I can't see myself giving it up any time soon.

Does it get more difficult to find sex at an older age? The scene can be brutal, we all know that, anything over 40 is like way too old for some of these gay kids but hey, when you're 20 then 40 sounds old anyway. So I don't think anything has changed there. But men like younger meat, whereas women don't mind older men, I think. Isn't that how it works? That would explain the brutality of the gay man's scene, the young guys are not into what they see as "old" men.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next