TalkAboutSexxx.com

Sex and sexuality news and information forum

forum - business directory - image gallery

It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mixed clubs
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:49 pm 
Night Stalker

HautStuff wrote:
Sorry to say but I rarely go to mixed clubs, I find the behaviour of the girls there very bothersome and I don't feel comfortable with straight guys acting gay and funny. I much prefer an all-gay club for going out. For drinks I don't mind, but not for clubbing.

Helo HautStuff, pleased to meet you.

Yes, I think sometimes it is very funny how straight boys and girls are when they are not used to go to gay or mixed clubs. The guys start behave like queens and I think that is very insulting but I also think they do that to show they are okay with it and can make fun of it. That is what I think because if they not comfortable they are aggressive not like queen. But yes, I can understand how that is sometimes very irritating.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:52 pm 
Night Stalker

it's weird, isn't it to see these straight dudies behave like queens, wrist limping and hips shaking. I mean, what's up with that? Sometimes I think they are just like you say, trying to show they are okay with it and sometimes I think they're closet fags, you know. I mean, would a really straight straight guy do that?

Yeah, it's irritating, cuz it feels like they're making fun of us, you know, and that sucks. I wanna see them do that at their regular bar, see what happens.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:10 pm 
Night Stalker

Hahaha, I do not think they have the courage to do that in the straight bar they go with their other friends, I think they will get beat up. Sometime it make me angry and I think maybe we should have gay gang and go beat straight men that make fun of us. But I do not like that, love is better. If they are stupido and want for be like that it show how stupid they are and I do not want to be like that.

I also think it very funny when two gay boys fight, it is like girls sometimes, very falso and with high voice.
:girl fight: :-o

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:14 pm 
Night Stalker

Marcelo wrote:
I also think it very funny when two gay boys fight, it is like girls sometimes, very falso and with high voice.
:girl fight: :-o

Yeah! A bitch fight! I luv that! :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:32 pm 
Night Stalker

I think many times they fight over one boy or man they want - it so funny I always watch, but sometimes it get more serious and people must stop it. Not all gay boys fight like pussy, some hit very hard and real. I think it is not good for other people see gay men fight with each other.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:45 pm 
Night Stalker

I've seen a couple of gay fights and they get very vicious at times. Boys are boys even when gay and we get territorial just like the next guy sometimes. It can be very funny, sure, especially when they start screeching like bitches but you're right, Marcelo, I don't think it sets a good example.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:14 pm 
Night Stalker

No it is not good. I do not like violence. I think that is a very bad aspect of humans, there is too much easy violence everywhere already and it should be not so much. Much of the violence is because of drug dealing and often it is with immigrant, many from Africa. They do not have paper for work and get into drug dealing. I think we must do everything we can to take care of these people so they do not have to be criminals.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:00 pm 
Night Stalker

i agree, marcelo. giving people a chance to honest, legal work would be a first step to the solution of many problems.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:56 pm 
Night Stalker

Are we on topic talking about immigration issues here? It's a big issue in America at the moment, and will remain so for the elections next year. I don't care too much, there's enough crime to go around without immigrants adding to it and the source of the problem is not being addressed properly so I expect crime rates to rise in equal proportion to immigrant influx. Maybe we should limit immigration more actively, I don't know, I'm not sure I really care that much to be honest. Doesn't everyone want to come to the land of milk and honey?
:D

I do occasionally get to speak with a gay hispanic or black immigrant and many of those seem to have the idea that it's ok to be gay in America and that they do not face the trouble here they had back home. It's hard to be hard with them but when I think of the religious nuts and all the other bigots and idiots in America today, God bless this great country, I really want to tell them that it's not ok to be gay everywhere and that they can be beaten for it here too. Especially if they stay within their own ethnic group.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:13 pm 
Night Stalker

Marcelo wrote:
No it is not good. I do not like violence. I think that is a very bad aspect of humans, there is too much easy violence everywhere already and it should be not so much. Much of the violence is because of drug dealing and often it is with immigrant, many from Africa. They do not have paper for work and get into drug dealing. I think we must do everything we can to take care of these people so they do not have to be criminals.

You have a point, Marcelo, but helping them to a straight life would only encourage more to come, I think, and that is something that needs to be considered carefully. Already England is being swamped by East Europeans who are beginning to be a big problem as their attitudes towards many things are quite different than ours and I am not at all sure I would want more Asians or Africans to come to Britain!

It's alright to welcome diversity, I'm all for it, but where does diversity end and problem minority begin? Us Brits are fairly tolerant, I think, towards other cultures, part of our Empire heritage, I'd say, but there are limits. We cannot welcome the whole world in unlimited numbers in Britain, that is simply not possible.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:05 pm 
Night Stalker

The problem with illegal immigrants is just that, they're illegal. So it's hard to help them out through all the support channels if they won't show themselves. I couldn't imagine the kind of life they have to lead, only thing illegal I've ever done was have sex with another man in places where it was considered a crime...
:D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:47 pm 
Night Stalker

Lol, Jim! I can agree to that!
:grin:

I know from my Dutch friends that many Brazilians and other gays flock to Amsterdam or Holland in general in the hope of bagging a Dutchman so they can get married legally and so obtain legality. I suppose from their point of view it would be one way to not have to go back to their own country but I think it takes a certain mentality to do something like that. I could never. Either you love someone or you don't. But of course as a Brit I don't have to worry about being illegal somewhere, I never thought about leaving Britain to seek a life elsewhere, and if I do I would go through the legal channels. But again, as a Brit, that would probably be easier than if I were Dominican or Thai, for example. I don't know, I have not given it much though, to be honest.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:49 am 
Night Stalker

Yes, this too is now in Spain like that with new laws. We have many Latino American gays here in Barcelona and now they all want Spanish "husband", you know, because it give them permiso to stay in Europe. 2 have asked me already, tell me they love me so much and all this thing. I laugh and tell them I like be single man, not married! :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:07 pm 
Site Admin

JimSonna wrote:
Are we on topic talking about immigration issues here?

:off topic:
Hmm, we're on the fringe of going off-topic, yes. And I've just created a Migration topic, so yeah, it would be appropriate if the discussion moved there if we get really involved in this issue.

Thanks, guys.

Click here for Migration topic.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:14 pm 
Blushing Maiden

Hey Victor, how are you?

Sure. No problem. I'll check it out in a minute.

As far as marriage for convenience is concerned I think it's only ironic that gay men, and women, are now also subject to it in this fashion. We wanted equality, now we got it, right? :D So let's not whinge about it we're subject to the same emotions as any other human so why shouldn't we be targeted by people who seek a better life and are willing to go through a sham marriage to get it?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next