TalkAboutSexxx.com

Sex and sexuality news and information forum

forum - business directory - image gallery

It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:45 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

How would you define "Top" and "Bottom"?
Physically - top/bottom "place" during the act 31%  31%  [ 4 ]
Domination / Submission wise 15%  15%  [ 2 ]
Penetration-wise ("Bottom" being penetrated) 38%  38%  [ 5 ]
Don't care / Don't think about it 15%  15%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 13
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:06 pm 
Night Stalker

ever been afraid when you've been with somebody who is jumpy ? well, I am jumpy....no more words... :( :(

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:52 pm 
Site Admin

desertrat wrote:
victor wrote:
desertrat wrote:
victor wrote:
Somehow the idea that you're still in full control, as was stated earlier by tb, seems hard to believe when both your ass and mouth are stuffed with cock. Like "Nnngghhh..... NNGHHHhhhh...."

Yeah right, and what's that suppose to mean? Instructions to your two co-workers who are happily porking away at your orifices?? Not like they can understand anything you're trying to say, nor might it be a good idea to try to talk with a mouthful like that, you can choke on it...

:lol:

but at least ONE guy is FIRMLY ans SHARPLY in control...the one who simply and only needs to close his jaws..... :shock:

Ever tried closing your jaws when deep throating? It's almost impossible, actually. Besides, any guy putting his teeth to me is bound to get a good whack on the head. LOL. The sandwich filling is definitely NOT in control.

aehem... i beg to disagree...there was this time when...*NO WAY i'm going to tell such stories here :grin: :grin: *

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! THE PERFECT TIME AND THE PERFECT PLACE! yeeeeeeeeeeeee-haaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: 8)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:56 pm 
Site Admin

victor wrote:
desertrat wrote:
victor wrote:

Ever tried closing your jaws when deep throating? It's almost impossible, actually. Besides, any guy putting his teeth to me is bound to get a good whack on the head. LOL. The sandwich filling is definitely NOT in control.

aehem... i beg to disagree...there was this time when...*NO WAY i'm going to tell such stories here :grin: :grin: *

Well, okay, it does depend on how large it is... the larger, the more difficult...

Oh? No way?

No no no. This is the PERFECT place to tell such stories! Let's have it, come, come... no time to be shy now. I'm fairly sure I speak for everyone here when I say..

WE WANT SUCH STORIES !!!

:) :grin: :) :grin:

:o :yeah baby: :evil grin 2:

Post subject: awwwwwwwwww
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:58 pm 
Site Admin

desertrat wrote:
ever been afraid when you've been with somebody who is jumpy ? well, I am jumpy

jumpy? you are jumpy? who did you jump? :o
should we be afraid? and why?

oh well... :foxy: :-P

Post subject: Re: awwwwwwwwww
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:04 am 
Night Stalker

dragon wrote:
desertrat wrote:

did you ever experience that you automatically close your jaws, snapping your teeth together hard when startled ?

ok, no more hints...i'll leave the rest to your imagination :grin:

Post subject: EEEEEEEEEEEEEK
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:06 pm 
Site Admin

desertrat wrote:
dragon wrote:
desertrat wrote:

did you ever experience that you automatically close your jaws, snapping your teeth together hard when startled ?

ok, no more hints...i'll leave the rest to your imagination :grin:

so we SHOULD be afraid. MANKIND BEWARE :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:33 pm 
Night Stalker

oh yes. it is most certainly NOT a nice experience... :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:04 pm 
Night Stalker

desertrat wrote:

LOL - I missed all that went before !

Ok, so from what I understand you left your teeth marks on this guy. Or was it necessary to rush to the hospital with something on ice in a plastic bag? And what startled you to clamp down like that, if I may ask?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:27 am 
Night Stalker

MikeZ wrote:
desertrat wrote:

LOL - I missed all that went before !

Ok, so from what I understand you left your teeth marks on this guy. Or was it necessary to rush to the hospital with something on ice in a plastic bag? And what startled you to clamp down like that, if I may ask?

no no, no hostpital necessary, it wasn't that bad. and i can't even remember anymore what startled me. it was my first bf, so it's quite a while ago...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:53 pm 
Site Admin

desertrat wrote:
no no, no hostpital necessary, it wasn't that bad. and i can't even remember anymore what startled me. it was my first bf, so it's quite a while ago...

Sounds to me like your backing out on the details here.... c'mon, let's have it out!
:)

I've left a few teeth marks myself. Sometimes it's just too big or perhaps my mouth isn't big enough, whatever. I do prefer something that is both challenging but not uncomfortable myself. I'm in it for the pleasure, not the measure.

And I've felt a few teeth marks too. It happens. Of course, CLAMPING DOWN is another matter entirely!
8)

Post subject: Teeth marks
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:02 pm 
Night Stalker

Hahaha.. you guys are funny. Made some teeth marks too, I remember. The position was uncomfortable and we both try to shift at the same time the result was me clamping down a bit too much and he was in pain. It was not nice, and he would not let me go down on him again. It ruined the night safe to say and he left soon after.
:(

Post subject: Re: Teeth marks
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:13 pm 
Night Stalker

Marcus wrote:
Hahaha.. you guys are funny. Made some teeth marks too, I remember. The position was uncomfortable and we both try to shift at the same time the result was me clamping down a bit too much and he was in pain. It was not nice, and he would not let me go down on him again. It ruined the night safe to say and he left soon after.
:(

I think this happen to everyone at one time. Sometimes cock too big and you can not get your mouth open enough to not make teeth touch. Or if cock is not straight, you know. Can be also difficult to go down far.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:52 pm 
Night Stalker

So we got dicks with our teeth marks on them. Any other "accidents" anyone care to fess up? I know I have a problem if someone farts, that really cracks me up and I lose my erection. It's quite normal, I know, especially if you are having anal sex but it's so funny to me because as a kid my brother and I used to have a lot of fart jokes that whenever another guy, or myself, cuts one it just breaks me up.

And it doesn't really matter who is on top, it's so not sexy.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:57 pm 
Night Stalker

Marcus wrote:
So we got dicks with our teeth marks on them. Any other "accidents" anyone care to fess up? I know I have a problem if someone farts, that really cracks me up and I lose my erection. It's quite normal, I know, especially if you are having anal sex but it's so funny to me because as a kid my brother and I used to have a lot of fart jokes that whenever another guy, or myself, cuts one it just breaks me up.

And it doesn't really matter who is on top, it's so not sexy.

God yeah, that's embarrassing! I hate that when it happens. I also hate it when there are like lumps of shit coming out when you fuck a dude. I know, I shouldn't be surprised, and a bit doesn't matter to me, part of the game, you know. But sometimes it's like Why don't you go to the toilet first, or Get one of them anal shower things. That's another reason I always use condoms anyway. Don't like my dick all covered in shit. You got to go clean it all the time before you can do anything else, and I ain't into chocolate.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:46 pm 
Night Stalker

LOL - getting graphic are we?

Can't say I'm too crazy with the chocolate stuff. LOL. Reminds me of the movie Another Gay Movie. There were a couple of scenes dealing with this that were really funny. Not a big fan of choc of myself. I like to be clean back there and deal with a clean hole. But it's the nature of the beastie and sometimes a bit will simply appear.

:o :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next