TalkAboutSexxx.com

Sex and sexuality news and information forum

 forum - business directory - image gallery

It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:45 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

How would you define "Top" and "Bottom"?
Physically - top/bottom "place" during the act 31%  31%  [ 4 ]
Domination / Submission wise 15%  15%  [ 2 ]
Penetration-wise ("Bottom" being penetrated) 38%  38%  [ 5 ]
Don't care / Don't think about it 15%  15%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 13
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:06 pm 
Offline
Night Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:26 pm
Posts: 384
Location: Austria, Europe
ever been afraid when you've been with somebody who is jumpy ? well, I am jumpy....no more words... :( :(


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:52 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:19 am
Posts: 8355
Location: Planet Earth (sometimes)
desertrat wrote:
victor wrote:
desertrat wrote:
victor wrote:
Somehow the idea that you're still in full control, as was stated earlier by tb, seems hard to believe when both your ass and mouth are stuffed with cock. Like "Nnngghhh..... NNGHHHhhhh...."

Yeah right, and what's that suppose to mean? Instructions to your two co-workers who are happily porking away at your orifices?? Not like they can understand anything you're trying to say, nor might it be a good idea to try to talk with a mouthful like that, you can choke on it...

:lol:


but at least ONE guy is FIRMLY ans SHARPLY in control...the one who simply and only needs to close his jaws..... :shock:


Ever tried closing your jaws when deep throating? It's almost impossible, actually. Besides, any guy putting his teeth to me is bound to get a good whack on the head. LOL. The sandwich filling is definitely NOT in control.


aehem... i beg to disagree...there was this time when...*NO WAY i'm going to tell such stories here :grin: :grin: *


YESSSSSSSSSSSS! THE PERFECT TIME AND THE PERFECT PLACE! yeeeeeeeeeeeee-haaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: 8)

_________________
Utterly totally and completely brilliantly wunderbar
Cutiepie Snoozikin Scrupelshrumpilstilskin's "major pain in the butt"
Sex. Enjoy it. Talk about it. Share the experience. Learn from others.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:56 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:19 am
Posts: 8355
Location: Planet Earth (sometimes)
victor wrote:
desertrat wrote:
victor wrote:

Ever tried closing your jaws when deep throating? It's almost impossible, actually. Besides, any guy putting his teeth to me is bound to get a good whack on the head. LOL. The sandwich filling is definitely NOT in control.


aehem... i beg to disagree...there was this time when...*NO WAY i'm going to tell such stories here :grin: :grin: *


Well, okay, it does depend on how large it is... the larger, the more difficult...

Oh? No way?

No no no. This is the PERFECT place to tell such stories! Let's have it, come, come... no time to be shy now. I'm fairly sure I speak for everyone here when I say..

WE WANT SUCH STORIES !!!


:) :grin: :) :grin:


:o :yeah baby: :evil grin 2:

_________________
Utterly totally and completely brilliantly wunderbar
Cutiepie Snoozikin Scrupelshrumpilstilskin's "major pain in the butt"
Sex. Enjoy it. Talk about it. Share the experience. Learn from others.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: awwwwwwwwww
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:58 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:19 am
Posts: 8355
Location: Planet Earth (sometimes)
desertrat wrote:
ever been afraid when you've been with somebody who is jumpy ? well, I am jumpy


jumpy? you are jumpy? who did you jump? :o
should we be afraid? and why?

oh well... :foxy: :-P

_________________
Utterly totally and completely brilliantly wunderbar
Cutiepie Snoozikin Scrupelshrumpilstilskin's "major pain in the butt"
Sex. Enjoy it. Talk about it. Share the experience. Learn from others.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: awwwwwwwwww
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:04 am 
Offline
Night Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:26 pm
Posts: 384
Location: Austria, Europe
dragon wrote:
desertrat wrote:
ever been afraid when you've been with somebody who is jumpy ? well, I am jumpy


jumpy? you are jumpy? who did you jump? :o
should we be afraid? and why?

oh well... :foxy: :-P


did you ever experience that you automatically close your jaws, snapping your teeth together hard when startled ?

ok, no more hints...i'll leave the rest to your imagination :grin:


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: EEEEEEEEEEEEEK
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:06 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:19 am
Posts: 8355
Location: Planet Earth (sometimes)
desertrat wrote:
dragon wrote:
desertrat wrote:
ever been afraid when you've been with somebody who is jumpy ? well, I am jumpy


jumpy? you are jumpy? who did you jump? :o
should we be afraid? and why?

oh well... :foxy: :-P


did you ever experience that you automatically close your jaws, snapping your teeth together hard when startled ?

ok, no more hints...i'll leave the rest to your imagination :grin:


so we SHOULD be afraid. MANKIND BEWARE :shock:

_________________
Utterly totally and completely brilliantly wunderbar
Cutiepie Snoozikin Scrupelshrumpilstilskin's "major pain in the butt"
Sex. Enjoy it. Talk about it. Share the experience. Learn from others.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:33 pm 
Offline
Night Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:26 pm
Posts: 384
Location: Austria, Europe
oh yes. it is most certainly NOT a nice experience... :(


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:04 pm 
Offline
Night Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:18 pm
Posts: 314
desertrat wrote:
oh yes. it is most certainly NOT a nice experience... :(


LOL - I missed all that went before !

Ok, so from what I understand you left your teeth marks on this guy. Or was it necessary to rush to the hospital with something on ice in a plastic bag? And what startled you to clamp down like that, if I may ask?


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:27 am 
Offline
Night Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:26 pm
Posts: 384
Location: Austria, Europe
MikeZ wrote:
desertrat wrote:
oh yes. it is most certainly NOT a nice experience... :(


LOL - I missed all that went before !

Ok, so from what I understand you left your teeth marks on this guy. Or was it necessary to rush to the hospital with something on ice in a plastic bag? And what startled you to clamp down like that, if I may ask?


no no, no hostpital necessary, it wasn't that bad. and i can't even remember anymore what startled me. it was my first bf, so it's quite a while ago...


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:53 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:58 am
Posts: 94851
Location: Floating in space
desertrat wrote:
no no, no hostpital necessary, it wasn't that bad. and i can't even remember anymore what startled me. it was my first bf, so it's quite a while ago...


Sounds to me like your backing out on the details here.... c'mon, let's have it out!
:)

I've left a few teeth marks myself. Sometimes it's just too big or perhaps my mouth isn't big enough, whatever. I do prefer something that is both challenging but not uncomfortable myself. I'm in it for the pleasure, not the measure.

And I've felt a few teeth marks too. It happens. Of course, CLAMPING DOWN is another matter entirely!
8)

_________________
"My bed is my office."
Visit our Gallery, list your business in our Directory!


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Teeth marks
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:02 pm 
Offline
Night Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:23 pm
Posts: 203
Location: London
Hahaha.. you guys are funny. Made some teeth marks too, I remember. The position was uncomfortable and we both try to shift at the same time the result was me clamping down a bit too much and he was in pain. It was not nice, and he would not let me go down on him again. It ruined the night safe to say and he left soon after.
:(


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Teeth marks
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:13 pm 
Offline
Night Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:02 am
Posts: 208
Location: Barcelona
Marcus wrote:
Hahaha.. you guys are funny. Made some teeth marks too, I remember. The position was uncomfortable and we both try to shift at the same time the result was me clamping down a bit too much and he was in pain. It was not nice, and he would not let me go down on him again. It ruined the night safe to say and he left soon after.
:(


I think this happen to everyone at one time. Sometimes cock too big and you can not get your mouth open enough to not make teeth touch. Or if cock is not straight, you know. Can be also difficult to go down far.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Teeth marks
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:52 pm 
Offline
Night Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:23 pm
Posts: 203
Location: London
So we got dicks with our teeth marks on them. Any other "accidents" anyone care to fess up? I know I have a problem if someone farts, that really cracks me up and I lose my erection. It's quite normal, I know, especially if you are having anal sex but it's so funny to me because as a kid my brother and I used to have a lot of fart jokes that whenever another guy, or myself, cuts one it just breaks me up.

And it doesn't really matter who is on top, it's so not sexy.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Teeth marks
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:57 pm 
Offline
Night Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:26 pm
Posts: 249
Location: France
Marcus wrote:
So we got dicks with our teeth marks on them. Any other "accidents" anyone care to fess up? I know I have a problem if someone farts, that really cracks me up and I lose my erection. It's quite normal, I know, especially if you are having anal sex but it's so funny to me because as a kid my brother and I used to have a lot of fart jokes that whenever another guy, or myself, cuts one it just breaks me up.

And it doesn't really matter who is on top, it's so not sexy.


God yeah, that's embarrassing! I hate that when it happens. I also hate it when there are like lumps of shit coming out when you fuck a dude. I know, I shouldn't be surprised, and a bit doesn't matter to me, part of the game, you know. But sometimes it's like Why don't you go to the toilet first, or Get one of them anal shower things. That's another reason I always use condoms anyway. Don't like my dick all covered in shit. You got to go clean it all the time before you can do anything else, and I ain't into chocolate.

_________________
Be free to sex who you want.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:46 pm 
Offline
Night Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:18 pm
Posts: 314
LOL - getting graphic are we?

Can't say I'm too crazy with the chocolate stuff. LOL. Reminds me of the movie Another Gay Movie. There were a couple of scenes dealing with this that were really funny. Not a big fan of choc of myself. I like to be clean back there and deal with a clean hole. But it's the nature of the beastie and sometimes a bit will simply appear.

:o :)


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group